'20 TX QB Haynes King (TAMU Commit)

The Aggie network is a huge benefit to a person in their professional career, especially in Texas. It’s gotten me a lot of jobs in the past.

You guys may dismiss it, but it’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen. A&M has over 500,000 total graduates, and graduates about 15,000 students per year. It has the largest undergraduate enrollment (about double that of TN) in the country, and the largest total area of land of any US university. It truly is a sleeping giant - it has resources that other colleges only dream of. They made the most $$ in the SEC this past year.

If he wants all of his family to be able to be at most of his college games, a degree which will benefit him network-wise, while still being able to have the chance to go to the league, he’ll pick A&M. Plus, A&M currently has zero QB commits for 2020; TN already has a blue chip QB committed.
Nice report. 😴

The Aggie network is a huge benefit to a person in their professional career, especially in Texas. It’s gotten me a lot of jobs in the past.

You guys may dismiss it, but it’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen. A&M has over 500,000 total graduates, and graduates about 15,000 students per year. It has the largest undergraduate enrollment (about double that of TN) in the country, and the largest total area of land of any US university. It truly is a sleeping giant - it has resources that other colleges only dream of. They made the most $$ in the SEC this past year.

If he wants all of his family to be able to be at most of his college games, a degree which will benefit him network-wise, while still being able to have the chance to go to the league, he’ll pick A&M. Plus, A&M currently has zero QB commits for 2020; TN already has a blue chip QB committed.
No doubt, you make some truthful points, but it almost feels like you're trying to convince yourself he picks aTm. Tennessee will be fine either way, but this has felt like a Tennessee lean for a long time. And if I'm being honest, Chaney (Tennessee) and Cutcliffe (Duke) offer much more in terms of QB development than does either Auburn or aTm. Honestly, it's hard to believe AU is even in this thing. They literally have nothing going for them in terms of what King is looking for except being in the SEC.

Hmmm I thought Jimbo just started showing interest in King recently. You would think if he were that high a priority that the A&M cult would’ve been pursuing him sooner.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
No doubt, you make some truthful points, but it almost feels like you're trying to convince yourself he picks aTm. Tennessee will be fine either way, but this has felt like a Tennessee lean for a long time. And if I'm being honest, Chaney (Tennessee) and Cutcliffe (Duke) offer much more in terms of QB development than does either Auburn or aTm. Honestly, it's hard to believe AU is even in this thing. They literally have nothing going for them in terms of what King is looking for except being in the SEC.
In state as well.

You don’t need to tell us this, you need to tell King this. Recruits love when you send them a personalized letter describing how advantageous it would be for them to pick a school. This is how we landed Jessie Scroggins.

I'm sure a recruit worries about how much land a school has when deciding where to commit, or how many are enrolled there lol. It doesn't hurt that Tennessee can offer connection to one of arguably the top 5 greatest Qb's to ever play the game. I guess A&M can get Manziel to come provide some tutelage :cool:

Last edited:

Not the largest undergraduate enrollment by the way.

Screenshot_20190614-131832_Chrome.jpg

VN Store

Back