'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

No one crucify me here, but it looks like he’s played mostly/only at RT in HS. Does anyone know if he’s played or planning to play LT or if that’s definitely the plan for him in college? I’ll hang up and listen

Reactions: Glitch
No one crucify me here, but it looks like he’s played mostly/only at RT in HS. Does anyone know if he’s played or planning to play LT or if that’s definitely the plan for him in college? I’ll hang up and listen
Of course. It took less than a day for our new, true stud offensive tackle to no longer be good enough. 🙄

Hahaha those UCF fans saying CJH couldn’t recruit. Nah guys just don’t want to go play for that dump of a program.

And all the Volnation “experts” that said CJH was a bad hire because his win-loss record was in a downward trajectory at UCF.

Of course. It took less than a day for our new, true stud offensive tackle to no longer be good enough. 🙄
Also, if he ends up at RT that’s totally fine as well. Since he related so much to Wright, who tried to play LT and it wasn’t a great match, it’s an extremely valid question to ask. It’s by no means negative unless you decide to spin it that way

oh, and........

e6b3fd18-5c39-4b7e-9c94-89840677d082-gif.469898

VN Store

Back