• OG
  • HEIGHT 6-4
  • WEIGHT 329
  • HIGH SCHOOL Kempner
  • HOME TOWN Sugar Land, TX
  • CLASS 2020
Akinola Ogunbiyi, 2020 Offensive guard - Rivals.com

Akinola Ogunbiyi, Kempner, Offensive Guard

Currently a UGA commit. Pruitt going after him after Ratledge chose UGA. I like it.

Well AO is a expected to be a pure interior lineman while Tate is projected to play tackle. AO has been quite vocal that he knows UGA is looking to take 4-5 OL due to expected losses to the draft this year.

Well AO is a expected to be a pure interior lineman while Tate is projected to play tackle. AO has been quite vocal that he knows UGA is looking to take 4-5 OL due to expected losses to the draft this year.

Thank goodness someone posted an update on UGA's OL recruiting. Now I can sleep tonight.

Is this the same recruit that tweeted "your next" to Paris the other day when Rutledge committed?

I am a little confused though. Are recruits supposed to think they will get to play earlier because a team loses players to the draft instead of graduation? Does this mean they can ignore the 4 and 5 stars that signed behind the players leaving? That is a great sales pitch that can lead to a lot of discontent and transfers.

I am a little confused though. Are recruits supposed to think they will get to play earlier because a team loses players to the draft instead of graduation? Does this mean they can ignore the 4 and 5 stars that signed behind the players leaving? That is a great sales pitch that can lead to a lot of discontent and transfers.
YesssssssSirrrrr!
maxresdefault.jpg

Losing "to the draft" sounds much better than graduating or "transferring out because the coaches lied".

Reactions: SweetasSoda

Ask any UGA fan. Kirby has never had a player leave because of being misled about playing time. Justin Fields just opted for worse weather, less attractive women, and to be further away from his family.

Ask any UGA fan. Kirby has never had a player leave because of being misled about playing time. Justin Fields just opted for worse weather, less attractive women, and to be further away from his family.
Fields didn't look too hot to me in THE Osu spring game tbh, he may become a great player in the future but I'm not surprised he couldn't beat out Fromm at this point. What is surprising to me is that no one in his family could see the whole UGA situation coming. I don't care how good of a liar Lord Bowlcut is, it was blatantly obvious after 2017 that Fromm was pretty good and was only going to get better.

Last edited:
Fields didn't look too hot to me in THE Osu spring game tbh, he may become a great player in the future but I'm not surprised he couldn't beat out Fromm at this point. What is surprising to me is that no one in his family could see the whole UGA situation coming. I don't care how good of a liar Lord Bowlcut is, it was blatantly obvious after 2017 that Fromm was pretty good and was only going to get better.
Fields had been the guy his whole life. With all his friends, family, and fans telling him he was the next big thing I'm sure he thought he'd walk in and take the starting job. Not uncommon for these kids to have that kind of confidence. I was one of the fans that thought Fields would win the starting job. Fair or not, Fromm always had a reputation as a game manager and Fields looked to have a higher ceiling. Bit off topic, but I'm ready for the Beck Bailey QB rivalry coming up. Both should start soon, both in the SECe, and both should have decent talent around them.

Last edited:
Lmfao

VN Store

Back