• OG
  • HEIGHT 6-4
  • WEIGHT 329
  • HIGH SCHOOL Kempner
  • HOME TOWN Sugar Land, TX
  • CLASS 2020
Akinola Ogunbiyi, 2020 Offensive guard - Rivals.com

Akinola Ogunbiyi, Kempner, Offensive Guard

Currently a UGA commit. Pruitt going after him after Ratledge chose UGA. I like it.

Ogunbiyi? Riiiiight. Maybe JP should go after the Vandy recruits instead? If you haven't noticed, Radio is building a nice lil streak on us RON. What we need is an OL coach and Will Friend isn't cutting it IMO. "Our guy" (thanx Butch) is in Athens GA schooling all of CFB in how to recruit and coach OL straight to an NFL roster! SMDH

Ogunbiyi? Riiiiight. Maybe JP should go after the Vandy recruits instead? If you haven't noticed, Radio is building a nice lil streak on us RON. What we need is an OL coach and Will Friend isn't cutting it IMO. "Our guy" (thanx Butch) is in Athens GA schooling all of CFB in how to recruit and coach OL straight to an NFL roster! SMDH
Shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about. Back to the FB forum with the other dweebs.

do you need a fainting couch?

P
Fields didn't look too hot to me in THE Osu spring game tbh, he may become a great player in the future but I'm not surprised he couldn't beat out Fromm at this point. What is surprising to me is that no one in his family could see the whole UGA situation coming. I don't care how good of a liar Lord Bowlcut is, it was blatantly obvious after 2017 that Fromm was pretty good and was only going to get better.
This HAS TO BE what we call Kirby from now on.

This is actually pretty weak trolling by UncontrollaVol standards. I'm disappointed at no mention of the brother-in-law.

"Theres no way he will be ready for the NFL without practicing every day against the Pete Jenkins technique"

Reactions: PA Vol
“He’s good. That’s a bummer. But Pittman is god so not worried. He’ll upgrade. Woof woof.” - dawg fans.
Actually good luck to him and his family. His mom had a stroke and he wants to be closer to home to help take care of her. Can’t blame him, sounds like a good son, hopefully his mom makes a full recovery.

Actually good luck to him and his family. His mom had a stroke and he wants to be closer to home to help take care of her. Can’t blame him, sounds like a good son, hopefully his mom makes a full recovery.
7235848B-577C-421A-AFAE-34C28D1DF02C.gif

1561331818208.gif

VN Store

Back