'25 TX LB Kelvion Riggins (Texas A&M Commit)

My lukewarm take is that it is good for us to be mentioned in the final two. There's something to seeing us there and showing that we belong. I can't recall how many times I saw a school like Temple and someone's final four and thinking they had no merit being there.

Obviously, we would want to win more of these but I think the perception of Tennessee has changed drastically in the past 4 years

I know it’s hard to believe. The closer to home where both likely require a plane ride makes way more sense
I agree that is absolutely true sometimes...I don't know if I can...buy it*...when A&M is involved. I think this dude got a bigger offer to go there than we were willing to pay....A&M has proven to spend recklessly...and I can't blame the kid, other than Heupel has proven a hell of a lot more than Elko.

* bad pun intended

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I agree that is absolutely true sometimes...I don't know if I can...buy it*...when A&M is involved. I think this dude got a bigger offer to go there than we were willing to pay....A&M has proven to spend recklessly...and I can't blame the kid, other than Heupel has proven a hell of a lot more than Elko.

* bad pun intended
I liked the bad pun.
And no I’m not actually buying that “close to home “ or “Elko” is sooo likable” either

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

VN Store

Back