Two choices moving forward for fans

I like the "wait and see" and support our team in the mean time option. Sure JG is a liability, but with a decent defensive effort on Saturday the game would have been much more competitive. Seems like a good time for an off week, to regroup, refocus and get ready for the 2nd half of the season.

Reactions: TGVol
Seriously people, gotta stop this woe is me whining. Granted, I dont like us losing any more than any of you do but 2 of those game were to the #2 and #3 teams in the country and with our QB situation we are nowhere near that.

As much as I hate to admit it, losing to GA and AL this year does not surprise or even upset me. The KY loss absolutely pissed me off and the only one I can say we were embarrassed. Yes, it was likely due to the letdown after the GA loss but no excuse for that sorry excuse for a game and every player and every coach should should feel the sting of that shame going forward.

That said, games against AL and GA will not define this season. Next couple of games will. Game against Florida will. Lets see how we bounce back, how we play out the year before running around with the sky falling. Yes, the QB issue concerns me but there are other areas of weakness as well. Most thought with all SEC schedule we were good for a max of winning 6-7 games. That is still possible. So lets slow our roll and look forward to the next game in the meantime.
Spoken with wisdom like the real Gandalf would have! I guess now I come to Volnation just to see how many new threads rehash the same ole conversations. It's my 91 year old mother comparison (who I love dearly and true to form called me this morning to discuss an issue we have discussed at least five times since last Thursday) who just feels better after discussing the same thing over and over and over and after I reassure her - she feels better.....for a couple of hours :):)...and she's still sharp as a tack mentally! When grown men and women whine and whine it teases me so bad and embarrasses me so much for them, I simply have to go workout more to get it off my mind! At least I'm getting in shape over this! :D:D

Reactions: Gandalf and TGVol
1. Accept that the football program is never coming back and we’re the new Kentucky. Just watch football for traditional sakes. When’s basketball season?
2. Stop watching this program be terrible every single year. “The definition of insanity is doing or expecting the same thing and expecting a different result.”
I choose #3. Keep watching and demanding better.

VN Store

Back