Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

Wednesday, Feb. 15 Scoreboard: Fox News Is No. 1 Every Hour in Total Viewers and A25-54

Tucker 451, Cooper 137, Hayes 139

Hannity 350, Burnett 100, Wagner 136

Ingraham 305, Tonight 92, O'Donnell 142

Reactions: OrangeBoro
Wednesday, Feb. 15 Scoreboard: Fox News Is No. 1 Every Hour in Total Viewers and A25-54

No one ever went broke underestimating the intellectual capacity of the average American.

I think we may draw different conclusions from those numbers.

But surely no one concludes the numbers show Fox to be a legitimate news source.

Ratings are a quantitative metric, not a qualitative metric.
The Jersey Shore and Keeping Up With The Kardashians were also top rated shows,. Enough said.

VN posts countless Fox articles evetyday . I rarely see anyone here poke holes in their reporting. They must be pretty accurate most of the time

Lol you mean no one in this echo chamber pokes holes in stories that confirm their beliefs? I am shocked

VN posts countless Fox articles evetyday . I rarely see anyone here poke holes in their reporting. They must be pretty accurate most of the time
If the latest revelations do not finally convince you what Fox really is, then I'm certainly not.

But don't act confused or offended when avid Fox viewers are stereotyped in a certain way.

Lol you mean no one in this echo chamber pokes holes in stories that confirm their beliefs? I am shocked
This place isn't an echo chamber. Just this thread alone has LG1 and Luther. The Fox_Dominion thread is almost entirety of Fox critics

If the latest revelations do not finally convince you what Fox really is, then I'm certainly not.

But don't act confused or offended when avid Fox viewers are stereotyped in a certain way.
I'm not the least bit offended. Fox isn't what it was in its heyday but it is a necessary balance to the left wing main stream media. It reports on stuff that you don't get from MSM. As a democracy we need that

Liberals have been trying to take down Fox for years. How many times did we hear that Tucker was going to get fired? I don't see much changing at Fox. They're not going anywhere

I'm not the least bit offended. Fox isn't what it was in its heyday but it is a necessary balance to the left wing main stream media. It reports on stuff that you don't get from MSM. As a democracy we need that

Liberals have been trying to take down Fox for years. How many times did we hear that Tucker was going to get fired? I don't see much changing at Fox. They're not going anywhere
Of course they are not going anywhere. They have already proven they are willing to sacrifice truth and integrity in order to keep their demographic happy. Fox is just a reflection of its audience. My hope is simply that many will finally see their reflection and dislike what they see........but I honestly do not hold out much hope.

Of course they are not going anywhere. They have already proven they are willing to sacrifice truth and integrity in order to keep their demographic happy. Fox is just a reflection of its audience. My hope is simply that many will finally see their reflection and dislike what they see........but I honestly do not hold out much hope.
They occasionally lie but they all do. This is why you don't see Dan Rather anymore and why Brian Williams is on lowly MSNBC. Chris Cuomo is another guy who struggled with the truth

The MSM reported false stories repeatedly on Trump, many coming from the Steele Report

Reactions: BreatheUT
They occasionally lie but they all do. This is why you don't see Dan Rather anymore and why Brian Williams is on lowly MSNBC. Chris Cuomo is another guy who struggled with the truth

The MSM reported false stories repeatedly on Trump, many coming from the Steele Report
It's like claiming Heuple and Pruitt are basically the same because they both won games and lost games.
But no one can convince another; it's sort of a self-discovery.

You have to remember that @luthervol places everything on a continuum. So as far as lies go:

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. The vaccine will prevent the spread of COVID. Trump is literally Hitler etc. These are minor misunderstandings on the continuum compared to the vicious and evil lies Tucker spews every night.

Reactions: OrangeBoro
WTF does fox still exist? and WTF are these people still walking free? Can we just rip the band aid off yet? I want frump, and all his russian lackys in prison. That includes his illegitimate judges. ALL OF THEM. Just do it.

Help us Jack Smith, You're our only hope against this onslaught of Anti American operatives trying to take down this country. I don't care what it costs, and I don't care what it takes anymore. They have, and will continue, to cause irreparable, INTENTIONAL, harm. It's a cult started by the russians to take down America. Just do it.

WTF does fox still exist? and WTF are these people still walking free? Can we just rip the band aid off yet? I want frump, and all his russian lackys in prison. That includes his illegitimate judges. ALL OF THEM. Just do it.

Help us Jack Smith, You're our only hope against this onslaught of Anti American operatives trying to take down this country. I don't care what it costs, and I don't care what it takes anymore. They have, and will continue, to cause irreparable, INTENTIONAL, harm. It's a cult started by the russians to take down America. Just do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheUT
You have to remember that @luthervol places everything on a continuum. So as far as lies go:

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. The vaccine will prevent the spread of COVID. Trump is literally Hitler etc. These are minor misunderstandings on the continuum compared to the vicious and evil lies Tucker spews every night.
Only 98.7% kept their doctor. The vaccine slowed the spread and lessened the severity - as promised. I never heard anyone ever claim that Trump was literally Hitler, maybe Hitlerish, but not literally Hitler.

Only 98.7% kept their doctor. The vaccine slowed the spread and lessened the severity - as promised. I never heard anyone ever claim that Trump was literally Hitler, maybe Hitlerish, but not literally Hitler.

You can’t cite your 98.7% claim because that’s BS and you know it. And regardless, Obummer didn’t claim that. In his attempt to persuade America to back the ACA he lied to them. Most media outlets, even Fox News agree.

Biden, Madcow, and others claimed the vaccine stopped the spread, not just slowed it.

To the last point, I may be mistaken. The MSM only compared him to Hitler, they didn’t say he was literally Hitler.

I guess as long as the ends justify the means, in your opinion, the lies are downplayed when you are confronted with them. Makes sense.

VN Store

Back