Tucker Carlson believes Michael Vick should have been executed.

You want to completely disregard the case? I really don't understand what you're getting at. The fact that it was Vick doing the killings was never even in question. Droski just completely made that up (as he's apt to do) about a dog handler.

He had two dog trainers and barely lived there. There is zero evidence he personally did this. He admitted to ordering the death of one of the dogs and water torturing one of the dogs and providing a place for his buddies to train the dogs. Not exactly a saint. Definite dbag but sociopath? Let's not be ridiculous

Last edited:
He had two dog trainers and barely lived there. There is zero evidence he personally did this. He admitted to ordering the death of one of the dogs and water torturing one of the dogs and providing a place for his buddies to train the dogs. Not exactly a saint. Definite dbag but sociopath? Let's not be ridiculous

Zero evidence. Except the sworn testimony of about a dozen different people. All who talked about the ways he killed the dogs. As for being a sociopath, I forgot to add he used a shovel to beat the dogs to death, and according to an informant he got a "high" from killing the dogs.

Yes, I definitely said everything should be disregarded.

Of course he played a role in it, man. I'm not questioning that, but to think that he was the only one killing pups is asinine.

Who gives a **** if he's the only one(no offense)? The question is whether he did and by all the evidence he did electrocute, drown, beat heads with shovels, and slam their faces into cement. I'm sure his dog-fighting fiends are sick too (shocker), but that doesn't exonerate him.

Last edited:
Who gives a **** if he's the only one(no offense)? The question is whether he did and by all the evidence he did electrocute, drown, beat heads with shovels, and slam their faces into cement. I'm sure his dog-fighting fiends are sick too (shocker), but that doesn't exonerate him.

Evidence based on testimony. Remember, the majority of those testifying against him were involved themselves. Put two and two together.

Evidence based on testimony. Remember, the majority of those testifying against him were involved themselves. Put two and two together.

Testimony that was remarkably consistent from many people. Why are you going out of our way to pretend this guy isn't guilty.

Testimony that was remarkably consistent from many people. Why are you going out of our way to pretend this guy isn't guilty.

Why are you putting bullsh*t in my mouth? I've said in just about every post that he did something wrong. I just think there was a concerted effort in overplaying his faults by people who simultaneously wanted to save their own asses and see him fall.

Why are you putting bullsh*t in my mouth? I've said in just about every post that he did something wrong. I just think there was a concerted effort in overplaying his faults by people who simultaneously wanted to save their own asses and see him fall.

There is a reason he was propped up as the leader of the criminal organization. It's because he was. Still, it's just dogs. I will be willing to bet that the smallest of small dog pounds euthanize more dogs in one week than Vick killed his whole life. Sure it's cruel, but Federal Pen, uh no. Could you imagine sitting beside some hardened criminals.. Q: "what you in for"? A: "I killed some dogs". If he's not Mike Vick he instantly gets put on the rape list.

You're putting bull**** in your own mouth. I stated what he did and you denied it. Then you said other people did it too(who cares). Now you're saying his best friends wanted to trump up his charges and somehow gave identical testimony in how he tortured the dogs. BTW his prison time was only longer than the other co-defendants because he was found to give false testimony his friends didn't benefit from "trumping up his charges".

There is a reason he was propped up as the leader of the criminal organization. It's because he was. Still, it's just dogs. I will be willing to bet that the smallest of small dog pounds euthanize more dogs in one week than Vick killed his whole life. Sure it's cruel, but Federal Pen, uh no. Could you imagine sitting beside some hardened criminals.. Q: "what you in for"? A: "I killed some dogs". If he's not Mike Vick he instantly gets put on the rape list.

Curious what you think a proper sentence for beating a dogs' face into the cement until he dies, and then giving false testimony should be? I imagine your prison scenario would play out a little differently. What are you in for " I sold some weed". What are you in for "I robbed a house". What are you in for "I beat a dogs face with a shovel till he hemorrhaged to death". Oh.

difference is they stick a needle in the dog and it dies humanely. Vick and his buddies tied down dogs and let other dogs kill them for sport, drowned, electrocuted, beat, etc. And he didn't just do this to his own dogs but he stole dogs from neighbors and used them as bait for his own. Not to mention he operated an interstate gambling ring around these activities.

These are not things a normal human being does. IMO he is a pos and the only thing he's sorry for is that he got caught

you can't seriously not be aware that people prepare their witnesses before trial.

You're putting bull**** in your own mouth. I stated what he did and you denied it. Then you said other people did it too(who cares). Now you're saying his best friends wanted to trump up his charges and somehow gave identical testimony in how he tortured the dogs. BTW his prison time was only longer than the other co-defendants because he was found to give false testimony his friends didn't benefit from "trumping up his charges".

Dude, you believe way too much of what you hear. I can't debate with someone who invests so much credibility in paperwork.

What he did is disgusting, if you believe the witness statements. Even if you don't, he plead guilty to enough that it justified his criminal sentence. I am not sure what I would have done if I had been NFL management when he asked to come back.

But bottom line is he served his sentence and has by and large kept his nose clean. Is he a reformed saint now? No. But no reports he has done anything cruel like this and is abiding by all conditions.

Fox is bringing it up because Vick is black. This is more of the Obama administration is helping out the black guys/turning a blind eye to their misdeeds and is tolerant of thuggery a la black panthers voting place issue.

Wish they'd just come out and say that instead of hide behind the ruse of news. At least then you could have an honest and open debate about it and they could fess up to their suspicions.

What he did is disgusting, if you believe the witness statements. Even if you don't, he plead guilty to enough that it justified his criminal sentence. I am not sure what I would have done if I had been NFL management when he asked to come back.

But bottom line is he served his sentence and has by and large kept his nose clean. Is he a reformed saint now? No. But no reports he has done anything cruel like this and is abiding by all conditions.

Fox is bringing it up because Vick is black. This is more of the Obama administration is helping out the black guys/turning a blind eye to their misdeeds and is tolerant of thuggery a la black panthers voting place issue.

Wish they'd just come out and say that instead of hide behind the ruse of news. At least then you could have an honest and open debate about it and they could fess up to their suspicions.

you probably would have pleaded guilty as well if all your buddies were throwing you under teh bus. vick clearly didn't see the animals as anything but toys and that's sad and disgusting, but i have a hard time believing a guy who barely lived at the residence was the guy doing all the training and killing.

and it's not just fox bringing it up. LA times had a front page story on it (if you aren't aware the la times is one of the most liberal newspapers in the country). you are off the mark again.

VN Store

Back