Tucker Carlson believes Michael Vick should have been executed.

Bush talked about Libby because he was virtually part of the staff and the accusations RE: Plame were linked to Bush.

Obama chose to throw out an unsolicited endorsement for someone he has no connection with. He has the right to do so but it's odd. Not sure why he did it but it smacks a bit of him involving himself in something that is none of his business (what a shock). It's different than you or I making such an endorsement.

Tucker Carlson is a moron for what he said.

Vick did the time he was given. Assuming he is clean he's free to do what he wants. I just don't see why Obama had to stick his nose in it other than his ego. I see this as another example of him believing his power extends farther than it really should.

this.

I love that he mentions that he is a Christian shortly before saying Vick should have been executed. If he paid any attention at church, he'd know that those two are pretty conflicting. There was a famous execution in 33AD...we are against that now!

attackz.jpg

I love that he mentions that he is a Christian shortly before saying Vick should have been executed. If he paid any attention at church, he'd know that those two are pretty conflicting. There was a famous execution in 33AD...we are against that now!

Religion can be used as a cloak in politics.

I would never doubt that there are certain, sad people who would want to see the man killed, but saying it is the general consensus of the left is a bit of a push.

You have jackholes on both sides.

and I'm not defending or excusing Tucker Carlson, I'm just pointing out LG's pathological hysteria

Bush talked about Libby because he was virtually part of the staff and the accusations RE: Plame were linked to Bush.

Obama chose to throw out an unsolicited endorsement for someone he has no connection with. He has the right to do so but it's odd. Not sure why he did it but it smacks a bit of him involving himself in something that is none of his business (what a shock). It's different than you or I making such an endorsement.

Tucker Carlson is a moron for what he said.

Vick did the time he was given. Assuming he is clean he's free to do what he wants. I just don't see why Obama had to stick his nose in it other than his ego. I see this as another example of him believing his power extends farther than it really should.

I hate to inject facts into one of your diatribes, but do you know why Obama was talking to the Eagles owner? Had nothing to do with Vick. Impressive reach nonetheless.

I hate to inject facts into one of your diatribes, but do you know why Obama was talking to the Eagles owner? Had nothing to do with Vick. Impressive reach nonetheless.

Right - it had nothing to do with it. Why then include the part about Vick? It's about EGO. I approve of your decision even we aren't discussing Vick at all.

Right - it had nothing to do with it. Why then include the part about Vick? It's about EGO. I approve of your decision even we aren't discussing Vick at all.

I'm not sure your point. He called the owner to discuss the stadium and green energy. During the phone call he mentioned he's glad that Lurie gave Vick a second chance. Where is the outrage? You guys are worse than law gator.

I'm not sure your point. He called the owner to discuss the stadium and green energy. During the phone call he mentioned he's glad that Lurie gave Vick a second chance. Where is the outrage? You guys are worse than law gator.

there is no outrage. I clearly stated that in my original post. I simply said it's curious he decided to interject himself into a decision that has nothing to do with him or his office. As you've said twice, the call had nothing to do with Vick. I simply said it's interesting that he decided to weigh in on the wisdom of a decision that was not the topic of discussion nor one that was within his purview.

Reminds me of the "the Cambridge police acted stupidly" comment.

there is no outrage. I clearly stated that in my original post. I simply said it's curious he decided to interject himself into a decision that has nothing to do with him or his office. As you've said twice, the call had nothing to do with Vick. I simply said it's interesting that he decided to weigh in on the wisdom of a decision that was not the topic of discussion nor one that was within his purview.

Reminds me of the "the Cambridge police acted stupidly" comment.

Extrapolating his opinion to his ego or anything else is way over the top. Anyways, I'm not sure I even understand this '"outside of his purview", the Vick situation(and Cambridge situation) were national stories. Why would the president not be allowed to comment on them?

Extrapolating his opinion to his ego or anything else is way over the top. Anyways, I'm not sure I even understand this '"outside of his purview", the Vick situation(and Cambridge situation) were national stories. Why would the president not be allowed to comment on them?

He can comment all he likes - no problem there. Any comment he makes though carries considerable weight and serves as a de facto endorsement from the White House.

WRT ego, I don't recall other presidents weighing in on the wisdom of NFL team decisions but perhaps I'm mistaken. Since the call had nothing to do with Vick I still wonder why he felt the need to put his stamp of approval on it.

I don't think Mike Vick should be executed, but you all are giving him way too much of a pass. The guy drowned, electrocuted, shot, and slammed dogs heads into cement. He's a sociopath. How is his short amount of time in jail (mostly for other charges) a "ridiculous" punishment?

Actually his dog handler did that. he's responsible for the guys actions but calling Vick a sociopath is a bit ridiculous.

LG plays the race card again...looks like 2011 is going to be the same racist crap from LG as 2010.

Either that or you read the public court documents. :banghead2:

Because these are always 100% true.

Keep the term "easy target" in mind. It is a simple task to lump all offenses on a single offender when said offender is a millionaire, superstar athlete.

Because these are always 100% true.

Keep the term "easy target" in mind. It is a simple task to lump all offenses on a single offender when said offender is a millionaire, superstar athlete.

You want to completely disregard the case? I really don't understand what you're getting at. The fact that it was Vick doing the killings was never even in question. Droski just completely made that up (as he's apt to do) about a dog handler.

You want to completely disregard the case? I really don't understand what you're getting at. The fact that it was Vick doing the killings was never even in question. Droski just completely made that up (as he's apt to do) about a dog handler.

Yes, I definitely said everything should be disregarded.

Of course he played a role in it, man. I'm not questioning that, but to think that he was the only one killing pups is asinine.

VN Store

Back