Tua Tagovaiola and the Bama offense

This cat is the best collegiate quarterback I have ever seen and IMO Alabama has the best offense of all-time. Anyone disagree?

I don’t think Alabama will play a close game all season. They’re already averaging 50+ points per game and I expect that to continue. 50+ in the SEC is amazing.

Don’t get too discouraged by the results today. The Alabama dynasty is great but this team is special even by their standards.

I believe that this team tips the scales in how far Bama can push their obvious cheating and the sec's obvious favoritism of them. It's not about my team getting waxed. Rationally evaluate what we are seeing on the field. Bear could recruit unlimited scholarship players. Sign 100 guys per year when most colleges didn't even try and he couldn't dominate like this. College football has never had more parity, yet somehow Bama puts together an unpralled dynasty based on physical superiority? How does make sense? It's azz backwards.. unless..

At what point will it stop? Does bama need to start putting up 100 at the half before people start questioning why their players physically develop 2-3x faster than every other player and team in college? How many years does their OL need to go without a holding call before people start raising their eyebrow?

I guess they are just better at lifting weights than every other team in the country year in and out? I guess their 19 to 21yr kids are just that more disciplined every single year for 12yrs than everyone else's?

Makes sense. It makes sense that kids that go there never make mistakes on it off the field. That they always develop into perfect physical specimens. Makes sense.

I dont disagree. Was telling a buddy the other day I think NFL teams will start tanking next year to get him.
He should be able to go to NFL this year. The only thing about the kid is he is injury prone. I was thinking man if we had him but then I thought he would be out hurt he wouldn't get 6 seconds to throw.

Last edited:
I believe that this team tips the scales in how far Bama can push their obvious cheating and the sec's obvious favoritism of them. It's not about my team getting waxed. Rationally evaluate what we are seeing on the field. Bear could recruit unlimited scholarship players. Sign 100 guys per year when most colleges didn't even try and he couldn't dominate like this. College football has never had more parity, yet somehow Bama puts together an unpralled dynasty based on physical superiority? How does make sense? It's azz backwards.. unless..

At what point will it stop? Does bama need to start putting up 100 at the half before people start questioning why their players physically develop 2-3x faster than every other player and team in college? How many years does their OL need to go without a holding call before people start raising their eyebrow?

I guess they are just better at lifting weights than every other team in the country year in and out? I guess their 19 to 21yr kids are just that more disciplined every single year for 12yrs than everyone else's?

Makes sense. It makes sense that kids that go there never make mistakes on it off the field. That they always develop into perfect physical specimens. Makes sense.
No argument from me brother

No they could not. Just stop it
Yeah I agree. Bama likely would go 0-16 against NFL teams. This is beyond ubsurd!!!
Why? The NFL has rookie Bama staters who do well every year, including linemen and Tua is better than half the NFL QBs today. I highly doubt that most of Bama’s OL won’t be starting as rookies in the NFL... so what makes you think they couldn’t win some games?

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol

Let me know when the black helicopters start to hover

Why? The NFL has rookie Bama staters who do well every year, including linemen and Tua is better than half the NFL QBs today. I highly doubt that most of Bama’s OL won’t be starting as rookies in the NFL... so what makes you think they couldn’t win some games?
Because college is a lot different then NFL. Then boys are bigger and stronger. Bama don’t stand a chance against any team. Let’s just end this discussion now. It’s not going to happen PERIOD!!! Give it up!!!

Let me know when the black helicopters start to hover

Dont expect it but if you think that those kids just happen to grow 2x bigger and stronger because they lift better you are blind. If that is the case their SC coach deserves a Nobel Prize

Because college is a lot different then NFL. Then boys are bigger and stronger. Bama don’t stand a chance against any team. Let’s just end this discussion now. It’s not going to happen PERIOD!!! Give it up!!!
Of course it’s not going to happen but I’m not going to agree that they wouldn’t win a game. They are better than the Browns

Last edited by a moderator:
This cat is the best collegiate quarterback I have ever seen and IMO Alabama has the best offense of all-time. Anyone disagree?

I don’t think Alabama will play a close game all season. They’re already averaging 50+ points per game and I expect that to continue. 50+ in the SEC is amazing.

Don’t get too discouraged by the results today. The Alabama dynasty is great but this team is special even by their standards.

TT is good however with the oline and receiving Corp hell I would be great!

Dude is talented though!

Reactions: rocytop2624

VN Store

Back