Tua Tagovaiola and the Bama offense

This cat is the best collegiate quarterback I have ever seen and IMO Alabama has the best offense of all-time. Anyone disagree?

I don’t think Alabama will play a close game all season. They’re already averaging 50+ points per game and I expect that to continue. 50+ in the SEC is amazing.

Don’t get too discouraged by the results today. The Alabama dynasty is great but this team is special even by their standards.

I disagree. He has a pro level cast around him. I’d look like a mid level draft selection with that supporting cast.

I’ll let you get back to beatin’ it.

Tua also has an elite supporting cast with infinite time to throw the ball. He’s good, but it’s not just him.

Should throw and can make the throws he makes all a whole different story. Other quarterbacks aren't going to place the ball like he is. I hate Bama but Tua is just ridiculous

I don't think you are looking around college football if you think he is the only one doing that. He has a lot of time to throw it to, being bama qb is easy with all the talent.

Reactions: arkivol
Not only is Tua unreal, when he talks he’s mature beyond his years and just so damn humble. In an interview last week he was asked how he could be better and without any hesitation he pointed out 6 things he said he’s gotta get better at. You can’t help but like a kid like that. Even if his coach is the crypt keeper

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol
How can a Bama player throw 5 punches at an opposing player and not get ejected but one of guys doesn’t even lay a hand on a Bama player and he gets ejected.

Reactions: bpalmer28
It's a very impressive offense because they have a prolific passer who hasn't thrown an INT in 8 games and 23 TDs while not even playing in the fourth.

Their backup could beat us because he has beat us. He's beaten a lot of teams and is a NC winner. Honestly, Hurts would be a nightmare for us with his legs.

The RBs haven't been as dominant as Bama teams in the past but they have great talent and great depth. Power, speed, reliability, everything.

He's missed some wide open throws today. When he gets up against NFL defenses and receivers aren't as talented you will see. I'm no hater, but people don't understand what you look like with 5 stars surrounding you and great defense. And again pretty much every play, bama receivers get wide open, you don't need to throw them open.

I disagree. He has a pro level cast around him. I’d look like a mid level draft selection with that supporting cast.

I’ll let you get back to beatin’ it.
Nobody asked you to be an *******. If you’re too insecure to acknowledge someone with great ability, fine. But don’t direct your frustration at someone else. See a therapist.

Tua also has an elite supporting cast with infinite time to throw the ball. He’s good, but it’s not just him.

No doubt. That’s why I said Alabama has the best offense of all time. They’ve had several loaded teams over the years but never this one this good

He's missed some wide open throws today. When he gets up against NFL defenses and receivers aren't as talented you will see. I'm no hater, but people don't understand what you look like with 5 stars surrounding you and great defense. And again pretty much every play, bama receivers get wide open, you don't need to throw them open.
He has missed a few today but still looks great IMO. I’ve never watched a game where a QB didn’t miss some throws, including Brady, Manning, Montana, etc.

VN Store

Back