TrumPutinGate

Sure. Only getting the King Rat will send the proper message to current and future little rats.

I would think we as voters would want any and all the dirty rats gone , that alone sends the proper message that we don’t care who you are , if you are dirty you need to go and we will replace you .

Show me where he has flipped on the evangelical stances first.
When you say "stances", aren't you primarily talking about Federal judiciary and Supreme Court nominations? His fiscal policy is anything but conservative and it's not exactly an "evangelical stance" (whatever that means) to coddle an authoritarian ruler who is guilty of a human rights atrocity - the way Trump has Mohammed bin Salman.

When you say "stances", aren't you primarily talking about Federal judiciary and Supreme Court nominations? His fiscal policy is anything but conservative and it's not exactly an "evangelical stance" (whatever that means) to coddle an authoritarian ruler who is guilty of a human rights atrocity - the way Trump has Mohammed bin Salman.
This is wrong. Aside from the tariffs, Trump's fiscal and immigration policies have been very conservative.

Quit acting like Trump is doing something new with regards to the Saudis. Many Presidents before Trump(including Dems) have sucked up to the Saudis and many Presidents(including Dems) in the future will continue to do so.

I don't know what you mean by "evangelical stance". A single President isn't/ shouldn't be anyone's moral authority.

This is wrong. Aside from the tariffs, Trump's fiscal and immigration policies have been very conservative.

Quit acting like Trump is doing something new with regards to the Saudis. Many Presidents before Trump(including Dems) have sucked up to the Saudis and many Presidents(including Dems) in the future will continue to do so.

I don't know what you mean by "evangelical stance". A single President isn't/ shouldn't be anyone's moral authority.
One of the damn dumbest things I have ever seen posted here... His budget will add $7 trillion to the national deficit over the next 10 years. Evangelical stance was ND40's term, not mine... but Trump has coddled MBS... it's ridiculous.

Oh please , just stop .
FBE81DD1-257C-4299-A577-E7F3EA765DF0.jpegF3DD5D6F-256F-40D1-BBC8-93C315B95E26.jpeg
ACF37264-DCE0-4791-A68E-2C32E7A5EAF0.jpeg
There’s no high ground for you to claim on this .

The primary play with evangelicals is him attacking Planned Parenthood. Conservative SCOTUS appts play also but just google it. He has kept his word in the attacks in Planned Parenthood. Thus they will continue to support him even though they can’t stand his morals.

One of the damn dumbest things I have ever seen posted here... His budget will add $7 trillion to the national debt over the next 10 years. Evangelical stance was ND40's term, not mine... but Trump has coddled MBS... it's ridiculous.
So lowering taxes and cutting back regulations isn't conservative?

What the **** is your definition of conservative?

One of the damn dumbest things I have ever seen posted here... His budget will add $7 trillion to the national deficit over the next 10 years. Evangelical stance was ND40's term, not mine... but Trump has coddled MBS... it's ridiculous.
Trumps support of the evangelical stances. I don’t think Trump gives two ***** about Planned Parenthood. But attacking it gives him the evangelical support. And it costs him nothing in the overall Republican base.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Trumps support of the evangelical stances. I don’t think Trump gives two ***** about Planned Parenthood. But attacking it gives him the evangelical support. And it costs him nothing in the overall Republican base.
For what it's worth, Kavanaugh sided with the liberals today (along with Roberts) in declining to hear a Planned Parenthood de-funding case.

For what it's worth, Kavanaugh sided with the liberals today (along with Roberts) in declining to hear a Planned Parenthood de-funding case.

Omg you mean the world isn’t coming to an end because K is on the bench ? Think of all the wasted protest time .

Last edited:
afb121018dAPR20181210034506.jpg

Yes I saw. But as long as Trump keeps the pressure on Planned Parenthood and keeps putting issues in front of the courts and legislators the evangelicals will hold their nose and vote for him. That’s all it comes down to.

Why are you fixated on a 71 year old man’s sex life?

No it doesn’t make any difference if he’s POTUS since it all took place before he was POTUS and didn’t involve cigars and the oval office

That's an interesting distinction to rely upon because, as I recall, the Republicans focused a ton and for a long time on Clinton's pre-office sex life.

And in the end what its really about is watching the GOP sell off parts of its soul for a few pieces of silver at a time.

That's an interesting distinction to rely upon because, as I recall, the Republicans focused a ton and for a long time on Clinton's pre-office sex life.

And in the end what its really about is watching the GOP sell off parts of its soul for a few pieces of silver at a time.
Ironic because Clinton, guided by Mark Penn, was pretty moderate or even conservative on a number of issues.

VN Store

Back