Trump's Taxes

Let’s be clear. Some of you think he sought an $80 million dollar tax refund from the IRS but was cheating on his taxes? Talk about stupid. Yea the IRS doesn’t declare war over that. And he and his lawyers wouldn’t know it. Every time you under estimate him you lose. I advise you to score board watch. Because as much as I dislike him he is whooping ass in a lot of ways. To include 4 years as POTUS and 3 SC additions.
If anything, his critics have given him too much credit for a business acumen. Trump is running a paper empire of secured debt.

Reactions: Septic
If Trump is legally using the tax code to his advantage to avoid tax liability despite making the billions he says he has, that's fine. If that is case, its an indictment of our tax system.
From what I can tell, he does the same things that most of us do, just on a much, much larger scale. Oh, and in case anyone missed it, every wealthy celeb, athlete, politician, etc with a decent CPA does them too.

Also leverage. For security clearances, they look at credit.....how could he pass any security clearance with 400 MM in debt, that is personally guaranteed? I mean this guy claims losses every year of doing business. 🤷🏽‍♂️
The most damaging aspect of this isn't the possibility that he has evaded taxes... it's damaging to his reputation as a business man. His brand is taking a hit. Trump has debt out the wazoo and he reports massive losses every year. How do you spin this as a positive thing?

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
From what I can tell, he does the same things that most of us do, just on a much, much larger scale. Oh, and in case anyone missed it, every wealthy celeb, athlete, politician, etc with a decent CPA does them too.
You know of you lie on loan applications that is considered fraud too.....he's being investigates for that too.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Genuine billionaires like Jeff Bezos are liquid. Trump is not even close. All of his most significant assets appear to be mortgaged.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
The most damaging aspect of this isn't the possibility that he has evaded taxes... it's damaging to his reputation as a business man. His brand is taking a hit. Trump has debt out the wazoo and he reports massive losses every year. How do you spin this as a positive thing?
His supporters will, but they don't care either.

Trump has become a fantasy figure for his voters; they project themselves into his life and that is his appeal. That's why they could care less that he has golden toilet installed by laborers who were probably not paid.

So the Times say they have “tax data” not the actual “tax returns”. Without the actual returns they’re playing stab in the dark on it all and likely fabricating their story.

If they have the tax returns, they’ve just committed a felony violation of US Codes by illegally obtaining confidential tax information and the President can actually personally sue them for it as well. If a Federal employee supplied the returns they’ll go down also.

I expect the Times to have to admit it’s a bogus article or see charges forthcoming in their future. I wonder if they’d get hit with election interference for a bogus article or a national security violation if they have illegally received full tax returns...🤔

There's an interesting story right there. If Joe has more money than Trump, how did he earn it on a modest congressional/VP salary? How do you report graft to the IRS legally? Joe's old taxes should be of interest. Do you think Joe lent his name to the kid for political leverage and didn't get anything in return?

So the Times say they have “tax data” not the actual “tax returns”. Without the actual returns they’re playing stab in the dark on it all and likely fabricating their story.

If they have the tax returns, they’ve just committed a felony violation of US Codes by illegally obtaining confidential tax information and the President can actually personally sue them for it as well. If a Federal employee supplied the returns they’ll go down also.

I expect the Times to have to admit it’s a bogus article or see charges forthcoming in their future. I wonder if they’d get hit with election interference for a bogus article or a national security violation if they have illegally received full tax returns...🤔
So your issue is not with the information, but how they got the information?

Reactions: NashVol11
There's an interesting story right there. If Joe has more money than Trump, how did he earn it on a modest congressional/VP salary? How do you report graft to the IRS legally? Joe's old taxes should be of interest. Do you think Joe lent his name to the kid for political leverage and didn't get anything in return?
His taxes are on his website.....take a looksie.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
How do you view Amazon?

Isn't it interesting that we are circling back around to Trump's taxes again after the "troops are losers" thing didn't fly, and the Russian collusion thing failed, and the Ukrainian phone call failed, and the upside down Bible, and the John McCain stuff, and the tear gassing the peaceful protestors for the photo op, and the "good people on both sides" thing, and stationing federal storm troops in cities with rioting, looting, and burning, and putting kids in cages, and the Hitler comparisons, and Stormy Daniels, and grab 'em by the p***y, and so on and so forth all have failed?

So your issue is not with the information, but how they got the information?

Absolutely, because how they got the information for their story directly determines the validity of the story.
Is it crap they pulled out of their rear ends to influence the election or legitimate information from real tax returns.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back