TrumpPutingate III: the beginning of the end

Nunes has been Trum... er, Putin's boy for some time now. I guess not really a surprise he was hooked in to Trump, Pompeo, Barr, and Giuliani scheme to defraud the United States

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Nunes has been Trum... er, Putin's boy for some time now. I guess not really a surprise he was hooked in to Trump, Pompeo, Barr, and Giuliani scheme to defraud the United States
Get this man some help quick! His Stage 4 TDS has merged with Stage 3 NDS. If they both reach stage 4, it's straight jacket time.

If our executive branch is overtaken by the Russians, I suggest you act decisively and quickly to preserve the republic. Your conviction is so adamant, be a patriot and get off you ass and do something about it.

Devin Nunes was clearly lying when he said that he didn't know who Lev Parnas was, and that he had never spoken to him. Will that cost him anything in the era of Trump, when lying has become acceptable? Probably not.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
When all democrats resign, or arrested, then Nunes can resign. AAll demos must leave their positions all over the US first.

Idiots like you claiming that Trump is an illegitimate President helped Putin's long-term goals of sowing discord in our elections.

Are you a Russian agent?

No, I'm not like Trump and the voters who were effectively accomplices to Putin and voted for him.

VN Store

Back