Trump Supporters Gathering in D.C. - Mayor Readies for Those ‘Seeking Confrontation’

your posts all run together

No it's not caused by the protests it's caused by the firing. It's caused by personal choices. The suicide is an individual choice

Military averaged 22 suicide a day during Obama's tenure. Is he the cause of them all? If so, when does the trial start?

That 22 number isn't accurate. If it's that high, it's active, reserves, guard and veterans.

Reactions: Fun coupon VOL
I think that’s a different officer. I think they said he was hit with a fire extinguisher inside the building.
I saw something this morning that Officer Sicknick's family did not want this politicized, and that he died of underlying health issues, and not a fire extinguisher. Of course, big tech has probably deleted it as I can't find it now.

I saw something this morning that Officer Sicknick's family did not want this politicized, and that he died of underlying health issues, and not a fire extinguisher. Of course, big tech has probably deleted it as I can't find it now.

If it’s underlying health issues, I don’t see why they would start an murder investigation.

Nothing there about previous health issues, just unknown.

"Many details regarding Wednesday's events and the direct causes of Brian's injuries remain unknown, and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian's passing a political issue," Ken Sicknick said. "Please honor Brian's life and service, and respect our privacy while we move forward in doing the same."

Last edited:
And you know the people on the no fly list did?
You don't know either. They may have good justification for it. If he entered certain areas then he deserves what he got. If he broke windows he deserves what he got. If he was outside the building then it's totally bullshat and we should all be pissed.

Reactions: Smokey123
You don't know either. They may have good justification for it. If he entered certain areas then he deserves what he got. If he broke windows he deserves what he got. If he was outside the building then it's totally bullshat and we should all be pissed.
No I don't know, but they can find them later, if they need to. Charge them or let them fly.

Reactions: AM64
They just arrested a nutcase from near here who had threatened to shoot Pelosi in the head.
Family had already reported him to the police saying he had become obsessed with Q.
Arrested last year driving by a BLM protest waving a gun out of the car window and making threats.
Said the van he drove to DC was full of guns and ammo.
Hopefully he's now on a no fly list.

They just arrested a nutcase from near here who had threatened to shoot Pelosi in the head.
Family had already reported him to the police saying he had become obsessed with Q.
Arrested last year driving by a BLM protest waving a gun out of the car window and making threats.
Said the van he drove to DC was full of guns and ammo.
Hopefully he's now on a no fly list.
Is this what you're referring to Luther?

VN Store

Back