Trump Supporters Gathering in D.C. - Mayor Readies for Those ‘Seeking Confrontation’

Not in the manner that he did. Did you just see what he said? He should always encourage us exercising our rights. He did not predicate the March with peaceful or restraint. He knew what he was doing. And you aren't stupid hog. You know damn well what he was doing.

No Id didn't see what he said. What did he say?

I don't give a damn **** about Donald Trump. You were ARROGANT THEN AND YOU ARE ARROGANT NOW. It's a shame you aren't smart enough to take a step back to figure out WHY this happened. You'd rather try to feed to some stupid deity excuse
A Fox reporter interviewed a couple of them and they said "because Trump said to come"

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Not in the manner that he did. Did you just see what he said? He should always encourage us to exercise our rights. He did not predicate the March with peaceful or restraint. He knew what he was doing. And you aren't stupid hog. You know damn well what he was doing.
Unless bodies start dropping this has got to be one of the best, also most misguided, protests this nation has seen in a long time.

It won't have the intended effect they want. Quiet the opposite is more likely. But protest it is

He said this election was stolen from us. Please act peacefully. Now of course this is several hours after it started. And still giving a wink wink. He needs to say I lost. Everyone with a brain knows he lost.

That's all he said? Come on hill.

I am serious what's so sacred about it? Why is the capitol building more sacred than a private business?
It is a symbol of our democracy and the governance of our democracy. It is more symbolic than the flag at least to me

I'm so old I can remember "conservatives" preaching about how everyone is personally responsible for their conduct.

Dems like to bring everyone down to the lowest common denominator. No peace No justice.

Not sure I would say insurrection, but not sure what to really call this.

Until bodies start falling I see it as a fairly effective protest.

The blowback will be astronomical, but it feels more protest to me at this point.

Trust me, I don't think the government wants to see how an insurrection would go in D.C...

Biden didn't have such a scathing comment all summer. Makes him the exact thing these people are protesting.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
It is a symbol of our democracy and the governance of our democracy. It is more symbolic than the flag at least to me
Why? I see the flag far more often than I do the Capitol Building. The world knows what the flag is, but wouldnt be able to tell you what the building was. Heck many americans couldnt either.

It hasn't been proven on any level. When given a chance in court the lawyers don't even being up fraud and offer zero evidence. You're being conned

Should of allowed audits then..not recounts

Right you are. It’s also about McDonnell, and every other Republican politician who enabled Trump to act as he has. It’s also on GAB, onan, Fox News, Charlie Kirk and all the right wacko right fringe advancing conspiratorial theories . Your alternate facts put out there for the uninformed are disastrous as is evident in today’s actions

To all of you especially those like you in this forum I say GTFO of our country. Out of the 74 million who voted for Trump I trust ITV who are truly on the right fringe thinking what is happening today is OK I tell you it is not OK.
Says the amoron whose side called for Trumps impeachment before he took the oath, continuous investigations etc. You expect Repubes to stay calm now? 😂 HELL NO

If the capitol building is a a symbol of our democracy then it's also a symbol of slavery and internment camps. It's just a damn building, a building a hell of a lot less important than a person's house or place of business.

VN Store

Back