Trump Supporters Gathering in D.C. - Mayor Readies for Those ‘Seeking Confrontation’

I don't know. I see it as less genius on his part and more utter stupidity on the part of the 36 percenters.
It doesn't take a genius to take advantage of the mindless, just an enormous level of horrendous despicability.
Keep up the marginalization and condescension of your so called 36%. Your attitude has helped fan the flames.

Reactions: allvol123
He is creaming his pants right now. @hog88 and other far right morons have openly advocated for a civil war for months.
No just that the chickens will come home. All those years of the attacking, demeaning, spitting, cursing, etc eventually has a group of people have written a check and it's being cashed.

Reactions: Megatron88

InsignificantPlasticIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif

Agreed. But a sitting POTUS shouldn't be screwing around with the constitutional process of electing a POTUS by encouraging your supporters to March on the capitol. Feels a little insurrection like
Not sure I would say insurrection, but not sure what to really call this.

Until bodies start falling I see it as a fairly effective protest.

The blowback will be astronomical, but it feels more protest to me at this point.

Agreed. But a sitting POTUS shouldn't be screwing around with the constitutional process of electing a POTUS by encouraging your supporters to March on the capitol. Feels a little insurrection like

As of we haven't had an insurrection for the past 6-8 months...

I'm pretty sure I'm apathetic about all this. Honestly, surprised it took this long.

Imagine thinking this is just about Trump.

Right you are. It’s also about McDonnell, and every other Republican politician who enabled Trump to act as he has. It’s also on GAB, onan, Fox News, Charlie Kirk and all the right wacko right fringe advancing conspiratorial theories . Your alternate facts put out there for the uninformed are disastrous as is evident in today’s actions

To all of you especially those like you in this forum I say GTFO of our country. Out of the 74 million who voted for Trump I trust ITV who are truly on the right fringe thinking what is happening today is OK I tell you it is not OK.

Reactions: assembler
So Presidents shouldn't encourage March's on Washington?
Not in the manner that he did. Did you just see what he said? He should always encourage us to exercise our rights. He did not predicate the March with peaceful or restraint. He knew what he was doing. And you aren't stupid hog. You know damn well what he was doing.

Right you are. It’s also about McDonnell, and every other Republican politician who enabled Trump to act as he has. It’s also on GAB, onan, Fox News, Charlie Kirk and all the right wacko right fringe advancing conspiratorial theories . Your alternate facts put out there for the uninformed are disastrous as is evident in today’s actions

To all of you especially those like you in this forum I say GTFO of our country. Out of the 74 million who voted for Trump I trust ITV who are truly on the right fringe thinking what is happening today is OK I tell you it is not OK.

Lost and part of the problem.

VN Store

Back