Trump says US will institute tariffs on steel and aluminum imports next week

None of this explains how I'm wrong about anything. Go figure.

IS THE PRICE OF SOYBEANS DOWN OR NOT?

You won't answer.

Who ever worries about the price of beans (as a farmer) in September/October has ****ed up.

Or people like you that don’t understand farming and commodities.

You better not pocket 5 of that. Give your share holders what you promised plus a small bump, then reinvest it back into the business. What ford is saying now is because of tariffs ,we are t going to make the PROFITs we had forecasted to make , the share holders will have to take less PROFIT and they won’t be able to invest AS MUCH back into the company , but it’s a good thing we made out like bandits last year .

I was oversimplifying their use of their own disposable funds. You're further proving why $1B is such a big deal.

Serious question for GV or others..

Chinese spy that was arrested for being a ratbastard...says he is only facing 10 years in prison, which even if he got the max, and did every normal day fed time would only be 8.5 years...which he will never get all that. Should get a life sentence, serve about 20, IMO... question is...

It says he joined army reserves in 2016...shouldnt he have to face separate UCMJ trial? Isnt it treason when a US soldier engages in activities hostile to the US govt like spying? He was even said to be trying to recruit 8 guys...what kind of charges will he face? Bunch of BS...i have been the guy that got an example made out of me before...and it was huge....that said, i would like this bastard to be an example to chinese and other spies about stealing US tech...light his ass up!!!

I do not mean electrocute pr execute...i do mean long, long, sentence in military prison, busting rocks

Serious question for GV or others..

Chinese spy that was arrested for being a ratbastard...says he is only facing 10 years in prison, which even if he got the max, and did every normal day fed time would only be 8.5 years...which he will never get all that. Should get a life sentence, serve about 20, IMO... question is...

It says he joined army reserves in 2016...shouldnt he have to face separate UCMJ trial? Isnt it treason when a US soldier engages in activities hostile to the US govt like spying? He was even said to be trying to recruit 8 guys...what kind of charges will he face? Bunch of BS...i have been the guy that got an example made out of me before...and it was huge....that said, i would like this bastard to be an example to chinese and other spies about stealing US tech...light his ass up!!!

I do not mean electrocute pr execute...i do mean long, long, sentence in military prison, busting rocks

Do you consider American spies to be ratbastards and would you like foreign governments to "light their asses up" for the same behavior?

I don't really have an opinion....I don't know enough about it, but I'm saying we have to consider our own guys.

Do you consider American spies to be ratbastards and would you like foreign governments to "light their asses up" for the same behavior?

I don't really have an opinion....I don't know enough about it, but I'm saying we have to consider our own guys.
Seriously? The fact that you even ask this shows how much you hate this country, and how clueless you truly are about the world around you.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Seriously? The fact that you even ask this shows how much you hate this country, and how clueless you truly are about the world around you.

I'm asking for us to consider what will happen to our guys and you think that means I hate America?

Don't be so sensitive.

I'm asking for us to consider what will happen to our guys and you think that means I hate America?

Don't be so sensitive.
I don't really feel like researching this to feed your troll, but there are numerous examples of guys that have been beaten within a millimeter of their lives and treated like utter excrement in other countries simply because they are Americans. Hell look at John McCain; the kid in NoKo. And we held KNOWN Taliban/ISIS terrorists at Gitmo and allowed them to pray to their 'God" as many times as they want. Some of them even gained weight in captivity. Pretty sure that wasn't due to some kind of tumor growing in their gut. You are so FOS sometimes Huff.

I don't really feel like researching this to feed your troll, but there are numerous examples of guys that have been beaten within a millimeter of their lives and treated like utter excrement in other countries simply because they are Americans. Hell look at John McCain; the kid in NoKo. And we held KNOWN Taliban/ISIS terrorists at Gitmo and allowed them to pray to their 'God" as many times as they want. Some of them even gained weight in captivity. Pretty sure that wasn't due to some kind of tumor growing in their gut. You are so FOS sometimes Huff.

What about the Chinese?

You're way too emotional, bro.

What about the Chinese?

You're way too emotional, bro.
Really? What about the ****ing Chinese?

Sorry dude if wanting America to win brings out emotions in me, but your questions are brainless lunacy.

And to top it off, this response from you didn't even address the inequalities of how we treat our prisoners versus how other countries treat our people.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
bbbbut he's a business man...MAGA, crooked Hillary...he's a genius!!! Master negotiator...

Racist, sexist, admitted abuser of women; narcissist, and potentially has engaged in incest. Reality is he is a weak and ineffective leader. This is all a dog and pony show for the cameras so he can claim Reagan status (a compliment for right wingers, apparently), for talking China down from the cliff.47D7FCC8-894A-40BE-8999-33F4321D504A.jpeg

Really? What about the ****ing Chinese?

Sorry dude if wanting America to win brings out emotions in me, but your questions are brainless lunacy.

And to top it off, this response from you didn't even address the inequalities of how we treat our prisoners versus how other countries treat our people.

It's irrelevant to my point. My point isn't that we are worse or the same as some of our enemies. My point is that we want to consider the fact that we probably have spies in China when we decide how treat Chinese spies. You're losing your mind over nothing.

It's irrelevant to my point. My point isn't that we are worse or the same as some of our enemies. My point is that we want to consider the fact that we probably have spies in China when we decide how treat Chinese spies. You're losing your mind over nothing.
I am not losing my mind huff. You are missing the point that it does not matter how we treat spies. Ours still get the **** kicked out of them. The fact that you don't acknowledge that shows you need to come out of mom's basement once in awhile.

Even worse are the people ACCUSED of being spies in China and other countries that are beaten or even killed, while we argue whether the ones we capture are entitled to due process of the Constitution.

Your whole argument is insipid.

Reactions: 1972 Grad

“Ironically, Ford actually may have to cut production of the Mustang and some other models — in the process, potentially reducing U.S. jobs — as a result of the tariffs China has enacted on American-made vehicles in a tit-for-tat trade war. The Mustang had been one of the most popular U.S. vehicles sold in that country.”

That’s a cute article is your point to make sure that we know that 80% of the American purchase price stays in America because we do the R&D here and let other countries actually produce the toys themselves or to point out that there is no tariff on toys only fears there may be in the future or that Mattel the largest toy company has issued lay offs “ because of toy R us going out of business “ ? Why did you post this when it’s clearly not about tariffs ? Were we not supposed to read it ? The whole “ May , could , possibly , someday in the future stuff “ doesn’t help your arguments .

Last edited:
Reactions: Obsessed
Last edited:

VN Store

Back