Trump fires State Department IG

He's right you know.

Difference and distinction.
Not really. I see it more as splitting hairs like I said.

Hogg said you can’t call him a traitor. He replied yes you can. But he wants to dance around “well he wasn’t a traitor on rigging the election”

I labeled Trump a traitor because he supported Putin's denial of meddling in our election. It's not splitting hairs. It's two entirely different things. I've never said Trump colluded with Putin to win the election

You guys aren't very bright, which explains why you're still proudly supporting dumb Donald

I never said anything about the election. Learn to effin read.

When you say this you are of the belief that Trump is colluding with Russia:

"Taking foreign policy stances that benefit Russia are acts of treason as well. We'll see what comes out after his time is done, whether it is next year or 2024."

Reactions: tennvols77
Not really. I see it more as splitting hairs like I said.

Hogg said you can’t call him a traitor. He replied yes you can. But he wants to dance around “well he wasn’t a traitor on rigging the election”

No, really. You can't conflate two distinctly different acts and discount them both because one of them was dismissed by the Senate. I mean... You can, I'm just going to smear my boogers on it.

A lot of people who don't like Trump said repeatedly that they believed he colluded with Russia, however - a lot of people who didn't like him never made that argument at all. Attempting to lump everyone one in together is intellectually lazy and in many cases in these forums, outright disingenuous.

"You" never did or your current screen name didn't?
Not sure what you're talking about. I've been on here for less than a year and never claimed Trump colluded with Russia. That Russia interfered in our election has been proven but I'm pretty sure the Donald didn't collude with them on it even though Russia's interference benefited him

I never said anything about the election. Learn to effin read.

When you say this you are of the belief that Trump is colluding with Russia:

"Taking foreign policy stances that benefit Russia are acts of treason as well. We'll see what comes out after his time is done, whether it is next year or 2024."
I've never claimed that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election. You're not very bright and certainly not bright enough to know what's in my mind.

Just stop. You're in over your head

I would also bet that these agents probably don't mind running out for Chinese takeout once in a while. The assignment of protecting someone like Mike Pompeo probably isn't very eventful.
It's a staffer. Once the intern passes all the background checks they can work for anyone in DC. We aren't talking about a secret service position.

I've never claimed that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election. You're not very bright and certainly not bright enough to know what's in my mind.

Just stop. You're in over your head

I never said collusion to win the election, 10 watt.

You said Trump was guilty of treason and some conspiracy with Putin, which will come out.

Reactions: tennvols77
No, really. You can't conflate two distinctly different acts and discount them both because one of them was dismissed by the Senate. I mean... You can, I'm just going to smear my boogers on it.

A lot of people who don't like Trump said repeatedly that they believed he colluded with Russia, however - a lot of people who didn't like him never made that argument at all. Attempting to lump everyone one in together is intellectually lazy and in many cases in these forums, outright disingenuous.
He never claimed the election specific clause which you’re trying to give him a pass on. He stated he never claimed Russia collusion and was shown to have called him a traitor. If anything the lesson is be careful about throwing absolutes around on here when so much is open to inference and interpretation

I labeled Trump a traitor because he supported Putin's denial of meddling in our election. It's not splitting hairs. It's two entirely different things. I've never said Trump colluded with Putin to win the election

You guys aren't very bright, which explains why you're still proudly supporting dumb Donald

Laughable nonsense from "you guys" who haven't even gotten your own names right since Trump was elected.

Trump stated on Jan 11 2017 before taking office that Russia interfered. In Helsinki July 2018, Tillerson and Trump told you what happened; the two leaders focused on how to move forward. The stupid left then expects Trump to come out of that meeting and declare Putin a liar on a global stage. What idiot thinks that is going to happen?

Trump should have phrased it differently, but if you think that traitorous, you're simply drooling.

Russian interference was small potatoes, inconsequential compared to the harm done this country by the left and incompetent, corrupt (or both) media and agency heads who used the fiction to attempt removal of a president, and cling to the adjunct, lying narrative today. None of them are credible. You want traitors? Set your own house on fire and watch who runs out.

The IG was investigating the misuse of security detail for personal affairs. Now, one can't help but get the impression that this isn't uncommon... but that doesn't mean it should be okay, either. Former EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt was accused of the same thing, as I recall.

Logan Act

Election meddling happened during the last administration. Let me guess you are all for putting this blame on the last administration?

VN Store

Back