Trump fires State Department IG

We aren't talking about low level interns, Marcia. We are talking about Secret Service agents who shouldn't be doubling as Grubhub drivers and shoveling dog $hit.
Might want to check the history on this type thing before you start clutching your pearls

It is considered a misuse of federal funds to task members of a government security detail with running personal errands. That is what is being alleged.

The supreme irony of the Trump administration is that his supporters bought into the notion that Trump would be transparent and that he would clean things up, as a businessman he'd have no tolerance for abuse of the public trust. That he and his team would be different in that respect.

Well, I guess so. It turns out that they are FAR WORSE than any predecessor. Countless golf trips. Trips to Florida. His cabinet abusing their power left and right like this.

Trump is a con man. Cannot figure out how his supporters don't see that.

It is considered a misuse of federal funds to task members of a government security detail with running personal errands. That is what is being alleged.
Really? Is there a link to that or a link to someone that has made that accusation?

I guess I'm figuring that as long as they are a paid staffer, then you could have them doing just about anything. And for that matter, is walking the dog or picking up dry cleaning a serious enough infraction? I'm sure you probably have staffers that run out to 5 Guys to pick up lunch for people, also.

p8ebusop2dp31.jpg

Good to see that the idiot Dems in Congress realize dogwalkinggate is still born and they need to have a viable reason to sell their over reach.

I wish they would make up their minds on the talking points . I was just starting to believe the dog walking / dinner reservation scandal and now we’ve reversed course .

Reactions: NorthDallas40
The supreme irony of the Trump administration is that his supporters bought into the notion that Trump would be transparent and that he would clean things up, as a businessman he'd have no tolerance for abuse of the public trust. That he and his team would be different in that respect.

Well, I guess so. It turns out that they are FAR WORSE than any predecessor. Countless golf trips. Trips to Florida. His cabinet abusing their power left and right like this.

Trump is a con man. Cannot figure out how his supporters don't see that.
In 2018, Trump said, "I am a total act and I don't know why people don't get it." Whenever he is done as POTUS, he'll write a book about how dumb our citizens have become and how easy it was to con them

In 2018, Trump said, "I am a total act and I don't know why people don't get it." Whenever he is done as POTUS, he'll write a book about how dumb our citizens have become and how easy it was to con them

You got proof of that Russian collusion yet?............. That is what I thought.

I never made the claim he had colluded with Russia. You should stop thinking.

You should stop lying

Yes it is, but he's both. You asked for specific examples. Taking Putin's word over his own intelligence agencies could certainly be considered an act of treason. Especially when the evidence already pointed to Russia and then was proven multiple times. Taking foreign policy stances that benefit Russia are acts of treason as well. We'll see what comes out after his time is done, whether it is next year or 2024

I never made the claim he had colluded with Russia. You should stop thinking.

Defeat them with logic and they always fall back, it's the last bastion before screeching about email servers and Benghazi.

Defeat them with logic and they always fall back, it's the last bastion before screeching about email servers and Benghazi.
Wait, did I miss some logic where Trump was guilty of some sort of conspiracy with Russia?

You just liked a post that is a lie. LMAO. Good logic there.

You should stop lying
You should learn to comprehend what you read. That statement was about the day he stood up in front of the world and defended Putin. That statement says nothing about colluding with Russia. That 's concerning the facts surrounding Russia meddling in our election, which has been proven over and over again. Trump took Putin's side when Putin denied it and of course, Trump was proven to be 100% wrong.

You lose and should still stop thinking. You must be shooting for poster boy status on the phenomena of dumbing down America

You should learn to comprehend what you read. That statement was about the day he stood up in front of the world and defended Putin. That statement says nothing about colluding with Russia. That 's concerning the facts surrounding Russia meddling in our election, which has been proven over and over again. Trump took Putin's side when Putin denied it and of course, Trump was proven to be 100% wrong.

You lose and should still stop thinking. You must be shooting for poster boy status on the phenomena of dumbing down America
LMAO now you’re trying to split hairs and squirm out of it. Here is the post you replied to in the post above. You clearly labeled Trump a traitor and that’s even more definitive than the made up collusion BS. Just own it😂

Acting like a teenage girl and being embarrassing at times is a far cry from being a traitor.
Yes it is, but he's both. You asked for specific examples. Taking Putin's word over his own intelligence agencies could certainly be considered an act of treason. Especially when the evidence already pointed to Russia and then was proven multiple times. Taking foreign policy stances that benefit Russia are acts of treason as well. We'll see what comes out after his time is done, whether it is next year or 2024

Reactions: tennvols77
LMAO now you’re trying to split hairs and squirm out of it. Here is the post you replied to in the post above. You clearly labeled Trump a traitor and that’s even more definitive than the made up collusion BS. Just own it😂
I labeled Trump a traitor because he supported Putin's denial of meddling in our election. It's not splitting hairs. It's two entirely different things. I've never said Trump colluded with Putin to win the election

You guys aren't very bright, which explains why you're still proudly supporting dumb Donald

I labeled Trump a traitor because he supported Putin's denial of meddling in our election. It's not splitting hairs. It's two entirely different things. I've never said Trump colluded with Putin to win the election

You guys aren't very bright, which explains why you're still proudly supporting dumb Donald
😂

Reactions: vols40

VN Store

Back