True or False: Pruitt has made every non-QB unit better?

Pruitt has made every non-QB unit better

• True

Votes: 189 49.9%
  • False

Votes: 190 50.1%

• Total voters
The DB’s, linebackers and D line are all worse. Worst defense I’ve seen in some time. And Pruitt is supposed to be a defensive genius. There is a disconnect somewhere.

Reactions: g2vols
Defense is one more class from being really good. They're tough in the red zone and don't quit. Holding GA out before the half on 4th and goal was huge in that game. They've had at least one T/O every game so far this year. That's a good record. It's hard to judge this team against Bama, but we are doing 2 steps forward one step back, and everything changes next year with a new QB running the offense. That is when we will really be able to judge how good Pruitt is.

Outside of QB and TE, I think this is true. TE is somewhat excusable with injuries, but QB is getting ridiculous. JG sucks. There is nothing you can say that will change my mind about this. He has had maybe 3 good games in a career that seems to go on forever...and with covid, he could technically come back for another.

For the love of God, please put someone else out there because we have almost nothing to lose in the process. Get some meaningful reps for a qb that has some potential

The obvious answer has to be False. CJP himself admitted as much when he fired the d-line coach just last week.... Update, it didn't look any better this week.

VN Store

Back