Trooper Taylor

It was so terrible and downhill that when Trooper Taylor arrived in 2004 . . . Cedrick Houston and Gerald Riggs, Jr rushed for 1,000 yards apiece that year.

Yeah this Georgia guy has no idea what he is talking about. Not to mention the improvement of the recievers this year once TT took over.

I will admit that he is a great recruiter but he did whine when he didn't get the O-coordinater position. UT is known as a team that can run the ball. When Trooper took over the running backs it was down hill from there. THEY WERE TERRIBLE. He will never earn a head coordinater job in D-1 FOOTBALL. Everybody knows that Randy Sanders SUCKED but Cutcliffe is the savior and possibly our next head coach.

This guy should be banned from the board.

He's talking about when Sanders resigned and he asked if he could call the plays and Fulmer told him no, but I don't remember him whining about it.

I will admit that he is a great recruiter but he did whine when he didn't get the O-coordinater position. UT is known as a team that can run the ball. When Trooper took over the running backs it was down hill from there. THEY WERE TERRIBLE. He will never earn a head coordinater job in D-1 FOOTBALL. Everybody knows that Randy Sanders SUCKED but Cutcliffe is the savior and possibly our next head coach.

:realmad::realmad:OFF WITH YOUR HEAD ! :chair:

i don't think this even deserves a response. i maybe negative, but this statement is downright insane.:banghead2:

:finger3:

QUICK...........................Someone get this cat a TV so he can actually watch a game or two before making STUPID statements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back