Trooper Taylor

JaxonVol31

Pound It
I'm a big coach Troop fan. Seems like every position he coaches...there is a big improvement...brings a lot of intensity to his players. Am I the only one that sees him making a jump (either to O-Coordinator or Head Coach somewhere) in the not too distant future? Thoughts?

I'm a big coach Troop fan. Seems like every position he coaches...there is a big improvement...brings a lot of intensity to his players. Am I the only one that sees him making a jump (either to O-Coordinator or Head Coach somewhere) in the not too distant future? Thoughts?

no your not the only one, and yes he will in the future.

Is there a computer program that automatically initiates this idea every so often?

Thats why they call these Message Boards....it's a cool concept...different people can ask similar questions....wouldn't be quite the same if a question were asked only once....I'll let you work on that program :thumbsup:

Thats why they call these Message Boards....it's a cool concept...different people can ask similar questions....wouldn't be quite the same if a question were asked only once....I'll let you work on that program :thumbsup:

Actually I agree. I was being humorous, this activity is also allowed on message boards. :thumbsup:

Cutcliffe would be a major loss for UTk. I mean come on, the era under sanders was just awful. It just seems know matter how good Chavis and the Defense stepped up, the offense couldn't put the points up. The offense under Sanders reminded me of a High School offense. The offense was so bad i felt we would lose every game. Under Cut, im actually extcited when we are on offense. It may just be me but if seemed to me under the Sanders era I could predict every run we did inside the goaline. It was pathetic, you have to throw screens and dump passes to RBs or WRs or hit the tight ends. It seemed like Sanders would call a run, and the defense would stuff the box. I believe if we can keep Fulmer,Cut,and Troop together we should be able to compete with the best. GO VOLS

Forgot to show Ole Chavis some love, if we keep Chavis,Cut,fulmer,and troop together for i hope atleast 3 more years. If we do this we should be able to compete. I mean look at that staff and tell me who is the WEAK LINK? I don't really see any weakness in our staff now. Which is awesome, can you name a better staff than we have? We have plenty of experience and intensity in this staff to compete. I can't wait till next season im gonna save up, and probly go to the UGA game since it is at NEYLAND. I wouldn't be able to openly cheer for UT down here in GA. I went to the last Georgia gm at Neyland, and i can't describe the awesome energy in that stadium. I love Neyland stadium, in my opinion the greatest stadium there is. although may be a little bit bias, but who could argue that?

Chavis fielded a few forgettable defenses during the Randy Sanders era. In 2004, Sanders' offense bailed out the defense.

No bias. Went to the big house in 97 when they played Ohio State. Not the same as Neyland.

Chavis fielded a few forgettable defenses during the Randy Sanders era. In 2004, Sanders' offense bailed out the defense.

Yes, but 2005 was Chavis's best defense ever. It was the worst UT offense of the modern era, but that shouldn't take away from the D. I think they would have had better stats if they didn't play 75% of the games.

Yes, but 2005 was Chavis's best defense ever. It was the worst UT offense of the modern era, but that shouldn't take away from the D. I think they would have had better stats if they didn't play 75% of the games.

We were really really good in 2001.

I will admit that he is a great recruiter but he did whine when he didn't get the O-coordinater position. UT is known as a team that can run the ball. When Trooper took over the running backs it was down hill from there. THEY WERE TERRIBLE. He will never earn a head coordinater job in D-1 FOOTBALL. Everybody knows that Randy Sanders SUCKED but Cutcliffe is the savior and possibly our next head coach.

When Trooper took over the running backs it was down hill from there. THEY WERE TERRIBLE.

It was so terrible and downhill that when Trooper Taylor arrived in 2004 . . . Cedrick Houston and Gerald Riggs, Jr rushed for 1,000 yards apiece that year.

VN Store

Back