Trinity Bell is a Vol

give him his sr year and an off season at UT, he'll be 280ish by the time he sets foot in neyland next fall....i'd look for him to wind up as a DE. taller tyler baron....

On offense he could be a matchup nightmare at 6'7" playing TE. I think back to that game where we threw the ball like 30 times to Kelly Washington and the little CB couldn't do anything but tackle him 10+ yards down the field.

He is also listed as DE candidate (ball swatter) and it has also been mentioned that he could be an OT if he adds weight.

I don't know his ball skills and playmaking skills. But to muscle him up to 300+ for OT with a RS year, and your talking about some ridiculous athlete out there protecting your QBs. I'm sorry, but the name of the Knoxville kid who Kiffin had as a true FR and later died on an OD escapes me. But, same concept.

Too bad JG will not be around in 2021. Even he couldn't overthrow Bell.
He frustrates me at times too, but he’s not relevant here.
That said, I can’t wait to see the opportunities this kid will have in the red zone. Big time get.

we can take verbals until the cows come home...just can't sign 'em all.
Yes we can take 50 if we won't to and keep what we won't, plus some will see the writing on the wall and go else where, some will be told in a nice way to look else where, i hate it for some of these kids but we got to get the best 25 that fit our system to gain ground on the elite.

Beat out Auburn and Florida. Nice pick up.

View attachment 281938
giphy.gif

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back