Trey Smith Press Conference Live Video [HE'S COMING BACK!]

Get ready Vols for a sweet ride, thank you Trey, your Momma would be very proud!
giphy.gif

I have to like anything with baby Yoda.

Reactions: VolunteerCeltic
If Cade gets cleared, that can be four 5 star OL and one 4 star OL on one offensive line. Four OL in the top 28 players of their respective classes according to 247. This is the type of line that "all star" rosters are made of.
And I don’t know about you guys, but I am ready to see this line in orange!

Reactions: volsrock09
I love how he low key quoted Peyton. Also if JG is the starting QB next season, there is no reason for anyone to say he doesn't have enough time to go through his progressions and make a good throw.

Reactions: mickey1969
If Mays is granted a waiver... this could be a devastating OL

We can't count on Cade being granted a waiver but we'll take him anytime. He'll be welcome in 2021 as well...but regardless, with Trey coming back, Brandon Kennedy coming back and new recruiting class, the O line should be very good next yr. Boom is right!

This never would have happened before Pruitt came to town. My how things have turned around in Knoxville.

Now our TEs can be much more of a receiving threat!

Maybe we should keep Pope in at FB more to do some seriously nasty road grading. Just don't plow up the turf at Neyland.

Reactions: mickey1969
If Mays get cleared our opening day 2 deep OL could look like this:

LT - Morris (Johnson)
LG - Trey (Chris A.)
C - Kennedy (Carvin)
RG - Mays (Locklear)
RT - Wright (Calbert)

GBFO!!

Harrison Bailey is walking into the best O-Line Tennessee has fielded in a Very Very long time. I think JG will stick around and if HB needs a red-shirt year, fine, but if he comes and wins QB1 my goodness what an opportunity we could have!

VN Store

Back