Trey Smith Press Conference Live Video [HE'S COMING BACK!]

EN28aNrUYAUBpuO.jpg

That is awesome!

Not gonna lie, got a little teary eyed watching that.

Same here. I loved how he borrowed the line from Peyton's come-back presser. And it hit close to home when he talked about losing his mom. I was expecting him to come back and I wondered if a press conference was really a good idea. But considering all he's been through, I'm glad they did this for him. And I suspect the press conference was not his idea, but Pruitt's. Well done all around.

This is awesome news. As stated earlier, this plus Mays coming (if in fact he is cleared to play in 2020) makes a great foundation for a superb offensive line.

Reactions: mickey1969
I really wish they'd set up a couple of mics above the media so we can hear their questions better when there are pressers.

What a legend this every bit as special as what Peyton did. He embodies giving your all for Tennessee
He deserve his name and number on the ring of honor in Neyland regardless how his senior year plays out. He has truly given his all for Tennessee and plus some!!! Nothing but respect for this young man in how he acts in front of the camera and when the cameras ain’t looking. A True VOL Legend that many will tell stories about for many many years!!!

VN Store

Back