Trevon Running it Back

He may not have the desired foot speed, but he was starting for a reason.

We would be worse without him.

I feel pretty good about only losing one DB. We are going to add more. Going to have more depth and experience next year than we did this year pretty much across the board. Guys like Flowers, Burrell and McCullough will get better too.

Y’all are some sad sobs

sobs as in 'sobbers", or as in SOBs? Either way, you ain't too far off.

Flowers worked hard this year. Secondary was a little better this year compared to last. Much more competent play. Glad he is going to be with us for one more round. Ball out!

Reactions: American_PitVol
Glad he’ll be back.
wurg that being said how desperate are these guys for attention these days.. sheesg

Aw Hell, man. I'm kinda used to it by now. Beats them sayin, I am taking my talents to _____. (insert any team accepting transfers)

Hopefully Flowers makes a big jump between year 4 and 5. We need better play at the other safety position too. McCullough was very bad as was Burrell. Hoping this off season results in a transformation for many of our defensive players

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Yeah I don't think speed is a problem with Flowers. Maybe he just still needs to continue to learn that position in that scheme. In my opinion, he was better on the year than Tank. But Burrell kept getting exposed.

Glad to have him back. Seems like he could probably benefit from a healthy full season in the same system.

I have to say that it's very encouraging to see so many players returning. That means they believe in the coaches. Great sign for things to come, imo.

Hopefully Flowers makes a big jump between year 4 and 5. We need better play at the other safety position too. McCullough was very bad as was Burrell. Hoping this off season results in a transformation for many of our defensive players
There is hope for them to improve. Theo had his best season in his final year.

VN Store

Back