Trevon Running it Back

He is probably one of the better ones that we had out there and I think we need every single body we can find either at linebacker or in the defensive backfield.
This seems like very good news to me.

Does anyone know who came in at the end of the game and played the last two series for the db that was getting torched. He seemed to show promise and made a great tackle on one play. Would like to know who he was and why we didn't see him until the end of the game.

What year is the player who got torched the most against Purdue? I know he had two pass interference s and was scored on at least oncs. #4 I believe. I can't think of his name.

He is probably one of the better ones that we had out there and I think we need every single body we can find either at linebacker or in the defensive backfield.
This seems like very good news to me.

Does anyone know who came in at the end of the game and played the last two series for the db that was getting torched. He seemed to show promise and made a great tackle on one play. Would like to know who he was and why we didn't see him until the end of the game.
Slaughter

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Good News...BETTER than picking up a 4* out of High School...

VN Store

Back