Trevon Flowers broke his leg

No doubt...she openly admitted at one point that she was distracted by the UGA game...I thought that was highly unprofessional

well, in her defense, it was a good game...big upset, so guess she got caught up in the moment...

GO BIG ORANGE!

So which is it guys? Leg or ankle?
The fibula is one of the bones that make up the ankle. The ankle is a joint, not a single bone.

If you break your fibula far down at the lower end, it can be called a broken ankle (lateral malleous fracture).

It’s being reported he broke his leg on his INT. Did they mention this during live broadcast? Or was I taking whiskey shots during this?

If you go back and watch you can see him limp off. He was able to get off the field on his own which makes me feel like it wasn't a bad break. I'm not sure he knew at first.

Maybe they should assign her to only Georgia games on the network if they are going to allow her to focus on their game instead of the one she is covering.
I think is was mentioned on the broadcast that she's a South Carolina alum. After yesterday, she might not be well received in Athens.

Reactions: peerless98
If you go back and watch you can see him limp off. He was able to get off the field on his own which makes me feel like it wasn't a bad break. I'm not sure he knew at first.
I’ll have to check it out. Definitely didn’t see it the first go round.

I wish him a speedy and complete recovery. He's out for this season, he was a 2018 recruit, so he has plenty of time to concentrate on healing, and rehab-good luck.

VN Store

Back