Trevon Flowers broke his leg

I've broken all the bones in my right leg. The only time you are not down and immobile with them putting on air casts and driving ambulances into the field, is if it's just the fibula. So I'll speculate it's the fibula.
I didnt see him get carted off. I was watching on my phone at work. Had to actually some work during the game.

Theo played the remainder of the game. Played well except for blown coverage on the MSU TD.

I think both will rotate in. But I hope both have the speed to keep up with Bama receivers.
Noone is keeping up with Bama receivers. Saban has em on bath salts...unbelievable speed and cutting ability. They are insanely fast and good. Just keeping it real. We need to recruit guys from track teams going forward.

I hope its not his femur....that would be horrible.
It looks like lower leg. I found it on the game video on youtube. It happens with 1:00 left in the 1st half. The camera doesn't stay on him much, but he pretty much hobbles off the field on his own.

Last edited:
Noone is keeping up with Bama receivers. Saban has em on bath salts...unbelievable speed and cutting ability. They are insanely fast and good. Just keeping it real. We need to recruit guys from track teams going forward.

Just need to get more sacks than we did roday. Then it won't matter how fast their receivers are.

I'm guessing it's his ankle. You can hobble with a broken ankle. Pretty damn hard to hobble with a broken leg.

VN Store

Back