Transfers

hog88

Your ray of sunshine
Since this season doesn’t count towards eligibility can players transfer without sitting out next season?

Reactions: coachjp6
JG is not gonna transfer. He has the safest job in the country. I could only wish I had the security blanket he has

I’m not talking about JG. I’m wondering about the few playmakers we do have. If they can transfer without penalty I expect several of them to leave. I know I’d encourage my kid to get the hell out.

Reactions: VolFan4Life87
I heard Tom Irwin critical of Bailey for checking down when he plays but then they were critical of Shrout when he threw deep when he had his 1 pass this yr. idontknowanymore

If my son was a high star recruit, which he isn't, there is no way in hell I would let him pick TN.

I have known two actual recruits at TN in the past 5 years and it is absolutely toxic up there.

Even the school is getting very toxic with all its wokeness.
All these schools are going woke but I feel ya on weighing options if my son was a HS star recruit and going to TN.
I wouldn't want my son to be giving the job, he would need to earn it but I want him to have a fair shot instead of hearing lame excuses of the other guy gives us the best chance...
Surprised Salter is still committed

Reactions: NEO
I think BM will transfer for sure...i mean CJP said he was phenomenal running Auburns RPO offense all week yet doesn't travel...Maurer's playstyle doesn't fit.

Chandler will transfer IMO, too many backs....Crouch idk my gut says he will too...along with some other less impact guys

All these schools are going woke but I feel ya on weighing options if my son was a HS star recruit and going to TN.
I wouldn't want my son to be giving the job, he would need to earn it but I want him to have a fair shot instead of hearing lame excuses of the other guy gives us the best chance...
thats exactly what is going on. Players respect each other and when the best player wins the job they support it but when guys are just put in position we all lose

Reactions: BigOrangeCrush32

Whether JG stays or goes is irrelevant. There is no one on our staff that can develop a QB to play at the next level. If any of these kids have that potential, they owe it to themselves to find an environment where they can have a chance at success.

Reactions: joevol33 and hog88

I am starting to think Salter is the guy Pruitt really wants and is showing him this by not starting HB. Think he has also told him this.

I could be completely wrong but it's just weird.

VN Store

Back