Transfer wide receiver commits to Tennessee - Dont'e Thornton-

BIG. Time. Get.

Kid's combination of size and strength are off the chart. Having a 4th WR with D1 experience is huge. I trust the WRs behind Keyton, McCoy and Squirrel, but this is a huge pickup for depth and a kid who could absolutely explode in this system.

“I felt like it was the best fit for me overall,” Thornton told GoVols247 about his decision. “Just the fact that they’re a heavy pass offense and they have a great quarterback with a strong arm. I know that as long as I go out there and play football within the scheme and offense that they have, I’m going to be good.”

Shhhh. Don't tell him we run the ball more than we throw it.

“I felt like it was the best fit for me overall,” Thornton told GoVols247 about his decision. “Just the fact that they’re a heavy pass offense and they have a great quarterback with a strong arm. I know that as long as I go out there and play football within the scheme and offense that they have, I’m going to be good.”

Shhhh. Don't tell him we run the ball more than we throw it.
😂Thought that, too.

Reactions: bigvol67
There's a pay article on ON3 regarding what a Oregon insider said about Thornton's future as he sees it.Anyone have access to it?

VN Store

Back