Transfer Tyreke Key (Tennessee commit)

Are you related to TennesseeBasketballGuru? Sorry…have to ask…..
God Nooo!!! That guy is a joke. And I'm not a troll. I'm AllVol through and through!! Just had a brain fart about the CB abbreviation. I just finally got my account fixed so I could post and reply today. Don't know why it wouldn't let me to begin with. But anyway I am stoked about being on the forum. GBO!!

God Nooo!!! That guy is a joke. And I'm not a troll. I'm AllVol through and through!! Just had a brain fart about the CB abbreviation. I just finally got my account fixed so I could post and reply today. Don't know why it wouldn't let me to begin with. But anyway I am stoked about being on the forum. GBO!!
Welcome to the forum!

I watched Key play against Harriman high school in that state title game i believe it was 2016/17 season. He had 43 pts/14 rbs . Celina got beat but that was a hellava game! He got hurt while at Indiana St with a shoulder injury if i'm not mistaken. It will be interesting to see if he can really be a contributor up there on the HILL for his last year if he chooses to....

I watched Key play against Harriman high school in that state title game i believe it was 2016/17 season. He had 43 pts/14 rbs . Celina got beat but that was a hellava game! He got hurt while at Indiana St with a shoulder injury if i'm not mistaken. It will be interesting to see if he can really be a contributor up there on the HILL for his last year if he chooses to....
My brother played for that Harriman team. First play of the game Key caught a backdoor lob. When he's healthy, he is a beast.

I admittedly don't really follow recruiting or the portal. Would this Key guy be a good get?
There’s a wide range of what he could be, he was an all conference level player at Indiana State, but was bagged by shoulder injury and missed the entire 2021-2022 season. Best case is probably a 6th man type who provides scoring off the bench, gets to the rim and hits 38%+ from 3. Worst case is that he’s not returned to form post surgery and is an end of bench guy.

VN Store

Back