Transfer Tracker - Week 1

Speaking of Schadenfreude….let’s all celebrate another fun German word. The Germans, masters of inventing words that we didn’t know how much we needed
8B5B25E4-0F07-45D0-BB81-B635B55FB791.jpeg

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
Henry T must have got those 7 tackles late in 3rd quarter when I changed games. He was playing on D but I just saw him running around while all the other 5 stars made the plays. Looked ordinary in that defense

He took a safety for holding the ball too long. Typical JG. The #2 takeaway in the WSU article will tell you all you need to know 3 instant takeaways: Utah State 26, Washington State 23
He took a safety for holding the ball too long. Typical JG. The #2 takeaway in the WSU article will tell you all you need to know 3 instant takeaways: Utah State 26, Washington State 23
They also didn't get a first down on third down the entire time he played prior to his injury.

Thought it would be interesting to see how transfer Vols are doing around the country since there has been a lot of back and forth on how much talent we lost and the poor development by the previous staff. I left off some guys that went to smaller schools because I don’t want to look up those schools, and I included Big Kat because I was already looking up UCF’s stats. It is difficult to know what OL did, because they don’t typically show up on a stat sheet.

Week 1:

Q. Crouch - Mich St. - 7 tackles, 1 sack, 1 TFL
T. Chandler - UNC - 10 carries for 66 yds, 1 rec for 9 yds
B. Johnson - UCF - 5 rec for 47 yds, 1 TD
B.K. Bryant - UCF - 3 tackles, 0.5 TFL, 2 qb hurries
J. Guarantano - WSU - 8/13 for 56 yds, 4 carries for 19 yds - injured?
H. To’o To’o - Alabama - 7 tackles - injured
E. Gray - OU - 9 carries for 27 yds, 1 rec for (-6) yds - injured?
W. Morris - OU - played - no stats
K. Lawrence - OU - 2 tackles
JT Shrout - Colorado - No stats - out for season with injury
D. Johnson - Miami - 1 tackle
J. Johnson - A&M - no stats
J Doyle - Memphis - 5/5 fgs, 3/3 xp. Mem never punted.
B. Cimaglia - GT - 0/3 fgs, 3/3 xp.
G. Emerson - Memphis - no stats
D. Middleton - WVU - no stats

Great idea for a thread, OP! I hope it doesn't get moved to Around the NCAA. It's useful here in the main FF.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
They also didn't get a first down on third down the entire time he played prior to his injury.
That one stat, the inability of a QB to make a mid range completion to the sticks was what killed Tennessee for the entire Pruitt era (and the post Dobbs Jones tenure). That’s what worries me about Milton so far. We don’t need jaw dropping bombs nearly as much as we need those consistent drive maintaining throws, made crisply and quickly. Heupel’s scheme will blossom spectacularly once we get that.

ikr? 0 for 3 of fgs? No more Automaglia.
There is some yet undiscovered molecule in the air above Neyland that somehow makes kickers great. He has left the motherlode. Everything that follows now is preordained disillusionment.

Why is Big Kat Bryant on the list? He never practiced once for us? That’s like listing a kid that commits junior year and flips his senior year…

Thought it would be interesting to see how transfer Vols are doing around the country since there has been a lot of back and forth on how much talent we lost and the poor development by the previous staff. I left off some guys that went to smaller schools because I don’t want to look up those schools, and I included Big Kat because I was already looking up UCF’s stats. It is difficult to know what OL did, because they don’t typically show up on a stat sheet.

Week 1:

Q. Crouch - Mich St. - 7 tackles, 1 sack, 1 TFL
T. Chandler - UNC - 10 carries for 66 yds, 1 rec for 9 yds
B. Johnson - UCF - 5 rec for 47 yds, 1 TD
B.K. Bryant - UCF - 3 tackles, 0.5 TFL, 2 qb hurries
J. Guarantano - WSU - 8/13 for 56 yds, 4 carries for 19 yds - injured?
H. To’o To’o - Alabama - 7 tackles - injured
E. Gray - OU - 9 carries for 27 yds, 1 rec for (-6) yds - injured?
W. Morris - OU - played - no stats
K. Lawrence - OU - 2 tackles
JT Shrout - Colorado - No stats - out for season with injury
D. Johnson - Miami - 1 tackle
J. Johnson - A&M - no stats
J Doyle - Memphis - 5/5 fgs, 3/3 xp. Mem never punted.
B. Cimaglia - GT - 0/3 fgs, 3/3 xp.
G. Emerson - Memphis - no stats
D. Middleton - WVU - no stats
Cimaglia essentially lost the game for GT lol

Henry T must have got those 7 tackles late in 3rd quarter when I changed games. ...
Saw Henry t was credited with 1 solo tackle on ESPN box score.. lots of assists I guess. Bama mathematics

B.V.S. sufferers claim the 7-to-1 discrepancy is due to the ESPN stats-slave following network protocol--not realizing Henry T was no longer at Tennessee.

VN Store

Back