Transfer Portal?

I think Milton is a clown and was never serious about WSU - Just used their name because JG went there and he knew the Vols fanbase didnt care for JG
I could see him transferring from Tennessee in December-January to somewhere like Appalachian State,Florida Atlantic,Florida International,UAB or SMU.

Reactions: 508mikey
LBs in the Transfer Portal i would like to come to UT

David Adams 6'0'' 234 Notre Dame ILB
Sione Lund 6 1/2 237 Utah ILB
Jaquon Yulee 6'1''248 Marshall ILB
Eric Mitchell 6'1'' 221 UCF ILB

Zach Morton 6'4'' 222 Syracuse OLB
Josh Marsh 6'1'' 215 Auburn OLB
Leni Toailoa 6'2'' 225 UCLA OLB
Elijah Suarez 6'2' 240 Arizona St OLB
Hell half of those guys right now plus about 3-4 d lineman an we might actually surprise some folks this year....might now...

I am beginning to think that the threat of sanctions could have something to do with those 2. It could be the thinking that having them back would result in more punishment than if they are not. That could be why we have not heard from them and that is being still being sorted out.

Also, ToTo was not taken by Bama and maybe by Ohio State. Not sure about OSU. It could be that his dad is pushing him one way or the other. No doubt some Power 5 program would welcome them. ToTo will probably end up somewhere on the west coast.
Yes i'm beginning to think you're right about those 2 guys having something to do with the sanctions because what's taking so long for them to find another Power 5 team to transfer to!? Well said brother!

Reactions: 508mikey
We can score points with Bailey under center. We have a couple of others QB's that can ball. As bad as we need help on the Defensive side of the ball, picking up another QB doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
Seems foolish to assume any of our QBs are good enough

Reactions: vettefool
I'll take 4 Terry Tates (Office Linebacker), please.

tenor.gif

that aint your cake phillip! that's simone's cake!

Reactions: give_him 6
So, let me get this straight. A Heisman runner-up, national championship winning former QB and current SEC head coach sees something he obviously likes in Joe Milton. Call me crazy but something tells me I should probably trust his opinion on this one.

I don't know about Crouch, but if To'o To'o is looking to go to Alabama, he may be waiting until the SEC decides on if they will keep or repeal the rule that a transfer in conference has to sit a year. I read that the SEC will probably decide on this at their meetings in late May/early June.
It was announced Crouch is heading to Michigan State.

Reactions: eaglevol
LBs in the Transfer Portal i would like to come to UT

David Adams 6'0'' 234 Notre Dame ILB
Sione Lund 6 1/2 237 Utah ILB
Jaquon Yulee 6'1''248 Marshall ILB
Eric Mitchell 6'1'' 221 UCF ILB

Zach Morton 6'4'' 222 Syracuse OLB
Josh Marsh 6'1'' 215 Auburn OLB
Leni Toailoa 6'2'' 225 UCLA OLB
Elijah Suarez 6'2' 240 Arizona St OLB

Don't laugh, but I would't mind Dimitri Moore from Vandy
Also: Charles Thomas and Jordan Anthony from Michigan