Transfer Portal?

All Time Vol

I thought this would be good to discuss!

By position, Who is in the transfer portal that has interest or we have interest in them?

Has there been any contact with any portal players?

Reactions: LittleVol
I'll take 4 Terry Tates (Office Linebacker), please.

tenor.gif

LBs in the Transfer Portal i would like to come to UT

David Adams 6'0'' 234 Notre Dame ILB
Sione Lund 6 1/2 237 Utah ILB
Jaquon Yulee 6'1''248 Marshall ILB
Eric Mitchell 6'1'' 221 UCF ILB

Zach Morton 6'4'' 222 Syracuse OLB
Josh Marsh 6'1'' 215 Auburn OLB
Leni Toailoa 6'2'' 225 UCLA OLB
Elijah Suarez 6'2' 240 Arizona St OLB

I don’t know anything about the linebackers in the portal but I’m curious if there is a reason you didn’t include the guy from Texas mentioned a few posts up. Is he not a good LB? He seems to have legit interest in coming here.

Seems to me Eric Mitchell is an automatic yes or no. You’re not going to be guessing with him.

I don’t know anything about the linebackers in the portal but I’m curious if there is a reason you didn’t include the guy from Texas mentioned a few posts up. Is he not a good LB? He seems to have legit interest in coming here.
probably because he was already listed in this thread.

Sorry to be redundant but is Henry T and Crouch still in the portal or what?

I am beginning to think that the threat of sanctions could have something to do with those 2. It could be the thinking that having them back would result in more punishment than if they are not. That could be why we have not heard from them and that is being still being sorted out.

Also, ToTo was not taken by Bama and maybe by Ohio State. Not sure about OSU. It could be that his dad is pushing him one way or the other. No doubt some Power 5 program would welcome them. ToTo will probably end up somewhere on the west coast.

Reactions: franklinboy
I am beginning to think that the threat of sanctions could have something to do with those 2. It could be the thinking that having them back would result in more punishment than if they are not. That could be why we have not heard from them and that is being still being sorted out.

Also, ToTo was not taken by Bama and maybe by Ohio State. Not sure about OSU. It could be that his dad is pushing him one way or the other. No doubt some Power 5 program would welcome them. ToTo will probably end up somewhere on the west coast.
USC would be a good landing spot for Henry T

I don't know about Crouch, but if To'o To'o is looking to go to Alabama, he may be waiting until the SEC decides on if they will keep or repeal the rule that a transfer in conference has to sit a year. I read that the SEC will probably decide on this at their meetings in late May/early June.

I don't know about Crouch, but if To'o To'o is looking to go to Alabama, he may be waiting until the SEC decides on if they will keep or repeal the rule that a transfer in conference has to sit a year. I read that the SEC will probably decide on this at their meetings in late May/early June.
I hope he goes to USC or UCLA and leaves the SEC

wasted a spot taking Milton instead of a LB or DB, a Cornbread type of move
I'm going to give Josh the benefit of the doubt early, but I don't see the point in bringing in another unproven QB. Would've made more sense to bring in some kind of FCS all American or some MAC QB that lit it up last year.

We need them linebackerz

VN Store

Back