Transfer Portal Thread

Hurts bad. Options are dwindling a bit. Gardner committed to Virginia, too. Even though we had been said to no longer been interested.

Aidoo and BHH would be great, but neither are sure things and they both would be freshmen. We really need an experienced big. And I’m hoping Barnes can find one.

Gotta keep in mind, more players can and will go in the portal still, too. Maybe N'Faly Dante will, maybe Key will, and maybe others will.

Also, if Fulkerson returns, that does ease the need for a big impact forward/center for this season. Still would like to have another post this season, but if Fulky returns, maybe Aidoo could be that and Fulky could be the veteran. Uros or Nkamhoua could take a step forward too.

Point is, I'm not panicking yet.

I’m going to keep telling myself that we are holding out for Dante. If that doesn’t happen then they will ride with Fulky, BHH, possibly Aidoo, ORN, and Plav. If that’s the case, I really hope we go after Adam Miller from Illinois for the final spot, kid is a baller.

Reactions: ClasslessVol
Lmao. Do not understand why kids are going there, Bruce and Co. are about to get hit hard by the NCAA. Smh...

I am not sure I understand from a development perspective. Smith and Cardwell are there. Maybe he was looking for more three point shots after all because Bruce will let him just fire away. He still only had single digit minutes logged in many games at UNC. Also, he and Justin Powell have been friends, and Powell left.

How Wade and Pearl continue to get great players is beyond me. Honestly, I had very little doubt Kessler was not coming to Knoxville. He toyed with us in his initial recruitment, but still baffles me how players choose their schools.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back