Transfer Portal Thread

I really wanted him too, but it could have been worse. He could have went to Auburn

Also its funny that is transfer was cited as part of the reason for Roy's retirement, and then this
It seems like Auburn would have been the choice over us. His brother is a lawyer in Auburn, AL.

This is a FOX Sports Knoxville guy. Granted, they typically get their info from message boards, but is there a rumor out there I'm not privy to? This is the first I've heard it even hinted at.

This is a FOX Sports Knoxville guy. Granted, they typically get their info from message boards, but is there a rumor out there I'm not privy to? This is the first I've heard it even hinted at.

I've seen rumors but idk why he would. Barnes has given him a lot of playing time and I don't think he's going to lose a ton this year. Would think Powell is more a threat to VB's minutes than Scovi's. Maybe if he wanted to run point somewhere exclusively? Idk

Well, if Kessler is off the board I guess it's back to the drawing board.

I need some positive recruiting news here soon. Doesn't even have to be a commitment, just some nuggets from VQ about where things are headed.
You mean like just a day or two ago them sharing that we were the front runner for Jonas Aidoo?

I really wanted him too, but it could have been worse. He could have went to Auburn

Also its funny that is transfer was cited as part of the reason for Roy's retirement, and then this
Haha...yep. Roy’s like, “Man, I was just playing with y’all. I’m coming back too.”

VN Store

Back