Transfer Portal Thread

bleedingTNorange

Some interesting names popping up as seasons come to an end, going to be plenty of options in the transfer market this year...

Tre Mitchell College Stats | College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com

Had Tennessee offer out of HS, went to UMASS, guessing there may have been some grade concerns looking at his other offers...3 years remaining, averaged 18.8ppg 7.2rbg 1.5bpg, 38% from 3 and 77%ft last season. 6’9” 240lbs.

Kyky Tandy College Stats | College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com

Had Tennessee offer out of HS, went to Xavier, cousin of Scotty Hopson and from Hopkinsville, KY. 3 years remaining, averaged 14.4mpg 6.6ppg last year, 6’2” 190lbs. I know the knock coming out of HS was he needed to develop as a PG, he was a SG but in a PG’s body...not sure where he’s at on that.

Aidan Igiehon College Stats | College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com

Maybe one of the more intriguing names just because of potential vs. production...this was a guy nicknamed “Irish Hulk”, Top 50 prospect coming out of HS and had people drooling. Injuries have really limited him at Louisville, but at 6’10” 245lbs with what looks like 0% body fat I’m guessing someone gives him a shot. Would have 3 years remaining.

Transferring from UK after 1 season, didn’t play much so hard to say a whole lot except that he was a Top 75 recruit coming out of HS. He’s from Saint Louis, MO so there’s a chance Kim English might have some ties there.

Maybe one of the more intriguing names just because of potential vs. production...this was a guy nicknamed “Irish Hulk”, Top 50 prospect coming out of HS and had people drooling. Injuries have really limited him at Louisville, but at 6’10” 245lbs with what looks like 0% body fat I’m guessing someone gives him a shot. Would have 3 years remaining.

Transferring from UK after 1 season, didn’t play much so hard to say a whole lot except that he was a Top 75 recruit coming out of HS. He’s from Saint Louis, MO so there’s a chance Kim English might have some ties there.

CRB would turn this kid into a beast. Dude looks like a bigger version of Pons, which is scary.

Fletcher would be a good dice roll. But dang it's another wing. Tre Mitchell would be a homerun. Any news on the Battle guy?

Tre Mitchell would look nice in Post and I believe any good big will want to play with Chandler. Vescovi James Bailey all will work on being more consistent from 3 . I really believe Springer will really think hard at staying since he will not be lottery pick. He needs to work on his ability to shoot jumpers when guarded and coming off screens to play in NBA. Moses Moody and Cam Thomas will both be drafted ahead of him because they can already shoot the outside J in traffic. In CHRIST Alone

CRB would turn this kid into a beast. Dude looks like a bigger version of Pons, which is scary.

CRB turns kids into a beast that want to be a beast. For every Admiral, Grant you can name I can name a Uros, Pember or even Fulkerson. I love Fulky but he’s been in the program 5 yrs and still doesn’t do anything right handed.

Reactions: NATHAN05
Have heard Tennessee has reached out to this guy, to be clear “reaching out” doesn’t mean offer, just some level of initial interest...but this guy would make some sense.

Tyson Walker College Stats | College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com

3 years remaining, this year as a sophomore...

34.8mpg 18.8ppg 4.8apg 2.9rpg 2.4spg 44%fg 51%3pt 35%3pt

6’ 162lbs so small guy, but loves to defend

CAA All-Defensive team as freshman
CAA DPOY as a sophomore

Reactions: allen phillips
I just want someone who can protect the rim/paint, will dominate the glass and can get 6-10 points a game. DeAndre Jordan type.

Jerry Myer has put in his crystal ball for Good guys for Brandon Huntley Hatfield and if requalifies it changes how we look at portal. Unless we send several packing after season. In CHRIST Alone

Reactions: Vol49er
I wonder how many Vols will enter the portal after the season? I'm hoping for around 4 but expecting around 0.

VN Store

Back