Transfer Portal 22-23

I wonder if having TK under the basket screening and ready for a pass would make a difference when they drive to the basket? Thoughts anyone?
Would if that person driving has good vision and goo passing skills.

Reactions: Lucy
2020 HoopGurlz Recruiting Rankings - espnW 100 - ESPN

Yes but she is not one of the slow footed ones. She was rated number 14 in the 2020 class and had a 98 rating. She is plenty quick can pass, get to the basket and shoot the three. If we have a chance to get her I know we won't hesitate. She is an exceptional player that will be a lot better in the right system with the right coach.
You mean playing along side of Jackson and Key plenty of room to operate. In CHRIST Alone

Elite 8 PG's

Louisville - C. Carr, M Robinson, HVL - all under 5'8 (run point by committee)
Iowa - Clark 6'0

MD - Elisa Pinzan 5'8
SC - Z Cooke and K Fletcher - 5'9

VT - G Amoore - 5'6
OSU - No real point guard (which is what hurt them against VT imo) but Sheldon/McMahon are their distributors usually

LSU - A Morris/K Poole - 5'6
Miami - Cavinder Twins, and L Dwyer - 5'6

Size does not matter if it fits your offense, and they can play defense.
Destanni Henderson aka Henny was all of 5’7” in sneakers and led SC to a NC.

FsZPin4WAAAcoCH.jpgLooks like she left before she got there almost. Released by Maryland. She has three years of eligibility. Her sister which was the number 43 recruit in 2023 class decommitted as well from Maryland and got her release.

Last edited:
North Carolina WBB transfer Kennedy Todd-Williams (6-0 JR guard, Jacksonville, NC) has announced her commitment to Ole Miss

If you watched TN play we have need for 3 guards who can play so Wells and few others all of you want will be fine. Tess is not answer at 2 spot to go to final 4 yes great role player off bench. Miles and Wynn you are not getting to final 4 with them as well sorry Powell as backup sure. You need great guard play get this next year with Jackson and our bigs already now your top 5 team easily. In CHRIST Alone

Georgia Amoore is 5'6, and I don't think any guard hurt Tennessee more than she did. Alexis Morris is like 5'7, Kierra Fletcher 5'9.

I don't think anything is wrong with a small-ish PG, but I'd rather have one like Amoore than a 6'0 player that can't shoot, handle or facilitate as effectively. Those IMO are the most important skills that the PG needs to have.

Any guard with a heartbeat hurt tennessee this year didnt matter height

Reactions: Hangtyme24
I wonder if having TK under the basket screening and ready for a pass would make a difference when they drive to the basket? Thoughts anyone?
If u go back and watch the games, Key has a hard time catching to ball so I don’t think that will work out.

Reactions: Voluble2
Kellie really needs to close this like Yo did, don't let Wells leave without a commitment...

Hmm, kidnapping and false imprisonment are felonies but i guess Kellie has no other option. It is getting tough out there on the recruiting trail. Sign the dotted line if you ever want to see your family again!!

VN Store

Back