Transfer Portal 22-23

To be fair she gets no help. She’s probably thrive more if she had a better supporting cast.

Agree, she just has sort of a strange attitude/demeanor to me. She always looks like she might cry at any moment.

I don’t think MIZZOU will change coaches unless they have an abysmal season. Don’t think Pingeton will ever be able to recruit well enough again to stay competitive in the SEC. When they had Blackwell was their best chance to make some noise.

Agree, she just has sort of a strange attitude/demeanor to me. She always looks like she might cry at any moment.

I don’t think MIZZOU will change coaches unless they have an abysmal season. Don’t think Pingeton will ever be able to recruit well enough again to stay competitive in the SEC. When they had Blackwell was their best chance to make some noise.
U no like Sophie? 😂

U no like Sophie? 😂

Nobody liked Sophie lol.

Sophie was a great player and competitor though and opened the door for them to recruit someone as talented as Blackwell. Once she left that was it for MIZZOU. I don’t think they can bring in any talent and definitely can’t stay competitive in the NIL arena.

long many years left. ? what is she out of high school is she interested is tenn in her?
what state is she from?

She is from Virginia originally. I believe she was interested in UT out of high school but don’t know where she stands now. She will be a rising junior with two years of eligibility left.

I would suspect both Virginia and VaTech will go after her hard. Both schools have great coaches and will be looking for a PG. I find it improbable Owusu stays at VaTech.

do not know anything about her? should tenn try to get her?

Very much so. Huge heart, tough player, great defender and scores in transition. Nice 3 point shot and an unflappable handle most of the time. Not the best setup point guard but she can get you a bucket when you need one.

She had 6 or 7 steals against Bama in their second round game. 13 total steals in 3 games of the SEC tourney and the main reason they made it to play us.

Since the Cambridge sisters probably aren't happening. I would definitely take Walker and/or Scherr. Scherr would have to qualify as grad transfer.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Since the Cambridge sisters probably aren't happening. I would definitely take Walker and/or Scherr. Scherr would have to qualify as grad transfer.

I don’t see Maddie transferring again. Maybe, but I’ll bet she finishes her career at Kentucky.

The 9 percentage points better on three-point shooting is the first thing that caught my eye.

And a better finisher overall. Jada finishes well at the rim and is very deceptive being a lefty.

Walker finishes on the left side a lot but it’s not natural for her. She has to finish that direction due to her bad knee. She can’t get enough lift off that leg to finish on the right side.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
The 9 percentage points better on three-point shooting is the first thing that caught my eye.
Ok, to save time for those interested in the comparison, even though we have no idea where Jada will go, here you go.

For this season, Jordan played in more games, but Jada played more minutes per game, so Jada played 104.5 minutes more, which is like 3 more games. Also, we should remember the schedules played are not apples to apples.

Will list Jordan’s number first, then Jada’s.

Points made: 178-400, or Per game 5.2-12.9
Assists: 112-95, or 3.3%-3.1%
Rebounds: 127-96, or 3.7%-3.1%
Steals: 43-81
Turnovers: 63-84
Field goal %: 34.9-41.6
3 point %: 25-33.3
Free throw %: 67.6-81.7
AST/TO: 1.3-1.0

Jada has more points, steals, turnovers, field goal, and free throw percentage. Jordan has more rebounds and assists (in 104 less minutes).

Last edited:

VN Store

Back