Transfer Portal 22-23

I would think you are right. She filled out her roster it will be interesting to see how it fits.

The difference between Coulibaly and our transfers are we knew why each of them chose to come here they stated it from the beginning. Ace always dreams of playing here and her coach left. Jewel wanted to be prepared for the next level and Destinee said she wanted to move up in competition. Coulibaly sorta just seems out there. Maybe she knows what she wants and isn't settling but maybe what she wants didn't line up with what we see as our vision

Unless Coulibaly told anyone on here where she’s going, I wouldn’t worry about it. She can take her time and make the best decision for herself when she’s ready.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Unless Coulibaly told anyone on here where she’s going, I wouldn’t worry about it. She can take her time and make the best decision for herself when she’s ready.

hey until she signs elsewhere we never know ... from what i've heard it's a no go and the spot we wanted her to fill is now filled by Jewel Spear...

Speaking of Spear looks like Kellie got a really good pick up considering she beat out of some really good players to make the team

hey until she signs elsewhere we never know ... from what i've heard it's a no go and the spot we wanted her to fill is now filled by Jewel Spear...

Speaking of Spear looks like Kellie got a really good pick up considering she beat out of some really good players to make the team
I do like Spear as well, let’s just see how it all plays out.

tionna-herron

A player I think we should try to get on the roster got in the portal in the last day or two it was open. Will be eligible to play immediately. Had to sit out last season with heart surgery which was successful and she is released to play.

Reactions: dtnvol
Confirmation

Still a weird situation. Why did she wait so long if that was the first school she visited? Just weird.

Super pumped about the players we ended up with. Jewel Spear is a baller and so is Destinee Wells. I’ll take those two over any combination of two that A&M took.

Coulibaly is a nice pickup for them but I maintain Joni can’t coach a lick so I don’t see them being any better than 5th or 6th in the league.

Barker needs to transfer. She’s wasting her time there. Taylor does not improve players. Barker is extremely talented but needs some development and she’s not gonna get it there. If she has pro dreams she needs to be at a different school.

Still a weird situation. Why did she wait so long if that was the first school she visited? Just weird.

Super pumped about the players we ended up with. Jewel Spear is a baller and so is Destinee Wells. I’ll take those two over any combination of two that A&M took.

Coulibaly is a nice pickup for them but I maintain Joni can’t coach a lick so I don’t see them being any better than 5th or 6th in the league.

Barker needs to transfer. She’s wasting her time there. Taylor does not improve players. Barker is extremely talented but needs some development and she’s not gonna get it there. If she has pro dreams she needs to be at a different school.
Praise the lord! Now our fanbase will finally believe she isn't coming here. ;)

VN Store

Back