Transfer Portal 21-22

Hard to believe there are still folks who don't trust this staff's instincts on recruits. If Kellie says "BOOM" about land a kid transferring from The California School of Cosmetology Hot Rollers, I will be happy to welcome the former Hot Roller because I am 100% confident she's going to be a Lady Vol for good reason. I'm serious.

Hard to believe there are still folks who don't trust this staff's instincts on recruits. If Kellie says "BOOM" about land a kid transferring from The California School of Cosmetology Hot Rollers, I will be happy to welcome the former Hot Roller because I am 100% confident she's going to be a Lady Vol for good reason. I'm serious.
Well that’s good for you, and it’s also okay for people to not be as excited. Doesn’t mean we don’t trust the staff. Y’all are getting so weird on these notions.

Seriously. It's okay for some of us fans to hope for and expect the best, since we have been starving for a Final Four since 2008. Doesn't mean we don't have trust or faith in the coaching staff.

Some of you idiots need help. I mean it’s pathetic to be so miserable in life as to bicker about every single occurrence of a basketball team that doesn’t follow your hopes/desires.

And all this talk about players who half of you would bash if they did commit to Tennessee after the first bad performance.. just to discredit the ones who play here. I mean.. when they announced Rickea Jackson commitment some of these so call LV fans said little to nothing…. Rickea is the best player to enter the freaking portal and y’all barely opened your mouth. Now you’re on here talking about Angel Reese when you don’t have an idea of if Tennessee is recruiting her or not!!

Man stop this BS.

Who did Kellie boom or what exactly are we talking about here? Jasmine Franklin was an awesome player before the injury a double double machine. I wouldn't think she would be looking at Tennessee since she didn't transfer here when Kellie left Mo St but she is a take when she is healthy. I don't know how she is doing after the ACL but she is in the elite category before.

Who did Kellie boom or what exactly are we talking about here? Jasmine Franklin was an awesome player before the injury a double double machine. I wouldn't think she would be looking at Tennessee since she didn't transfer here when Kellie left Mo St but she is a take when she is healthy. I don't know how she is doing after the ACL but she is in the elite category before.

Nobody knows yet. Everyone is just running wild with assumptions lol.

Seriously. It's okay for some of us fans to hope for and expect the best, since we have been starving for a Final Four since 2008. Doesn't mean we don't have trust or faith in the coaching staff.

I agree we all want the best! And I guaranTEE you, nor anyone else in Messageboardland, wants to see the Lady Vols back in the Final Four any more than I do. Hoping and waiting and cheering for that to happen is literally my #1 hobby and, TBH, obsession.

But we have to factor in FIT. The most athletic, scoring machine superstar might not actually fit with the personality of the team and staff and might create friction or other issues. You never know. But what I do know, though, is that so far our staff has proved they are very good at bringing together individuals who are coachable, lovable, excellent students, hard workers and TEAM PLAYERS.

Whoever it is, IS going to be the best. The best fit for this program and for the direction it's headed -- which is obviously up. Try to enjoy this, And1! It really is special what's happening on Rocky Top right now if you'll just let yourself see it and feel it.

VN Store

Back