Transfer Portal 21-22

All this is nice or whatever but I’m getting the vibe from Coach Sam on social media that the LVs still cooking 🍊. All these pretending VolNation posters know the LVs dominated the 2022 portal.. and didn’t have to result to negative recruiting tactics or disgraceful remarks about legends such as Coach Pat Summit to bash programs like some do in WBB across social media.
People know Tennessee is back and when they start giving out what we’ve been taking it won’t be nice!
I’ve watched all three incoming signees Rickea, Justine, and Jasmine w/ the core returning in 2022-2023 will be a problem on Rocky Top💯. Don’t come on here talking none of that nonsense about talent.. LVs have plenty of talent.

When a player is marked as "do not contact" could that also mean they want to control the contact process by reaching out or having someone reach out on her behalf to specific schools rather than opening themselves up? Just wondering because that phrase always seems to be associated with knowing where they are going.

When a player is marked as "do not contact" could that also mean they want to control the contact process by reaching out or having someone reach out on her behalf to specific schools rather than opening themselves up? Just wondering because that phrase always seems to be associated with knowing where they are going.
I think it's just controlling incoming contact like you said. She's probably considering the teams she'd been looking at prior to committing to SC.

Coach Jumper emailed me a while back to say that he had been blocked/banned from posting on VN. I didn't ask why, but I have my suspicions. Not sure if it is temporary or permanent.

I have had Darth blocked for several weeks...it made for a much more pleasant VN experience for me.😉

Speaking of Vandy fans…where has Darth been? Haven’t heard from him/her or Coach Jumper in a while….

i guess the question is then ... who has the higher ceiling ? We don't even know if she is interested in TN but i'm sure someone of her talents the coaches r going to do their due diligence.

I agree their games are similar...
I think Rivers has the higher ceiling. Her passing game is really underrated. She's gonna make someone really happy. I wonder if she's off to Maryland now lol?

How neat would it be for her to go to Connecticut! 😂 The way their fans have been going at it on Twitter, it’s been soooooo entertaining these past couple of weeks!
No. She would probably put them over the top. I liked her game and she had a very pretty, fluid game...until the basketball missed the basket or clanked off the backboard. If she gets over her shooting yips, she will be a huge difference maker for whomever gets her.

I thought Rivers was high on North Carolina before she committed to SC.

If she goes there, I think UNC could be the favorite in the ACC. Deja Kelly is elite, and most of their starters will be back, I think. Add in Teonni and McPherson who will be back from injury.

Yes, we have two scholarships left and it's no secret one of them is going to go to a big most likely if we can snag one.

Do they try and bring rivers in? That's a lot of bodies but Kellie did say she wants a team that can run and press for most of the game....
I can see her here. I’m anxious to know the big we’re getting!

If she goes there, I think UNC could be the favorite in the ACC. Deja Kelly is elite, and most of their starters will be back, I think. Add in Teonni and McPherson who will be back from injury.
Yes. But coaching is a bit of a question mark at UNC.

I read a post saying Saniya Rivers puts UConn over the top.. over the top of what?
The NCAA gift wrapped them a shot to get a championship with home court advantage in the tourney and piss poor officiating!
A bunch of teams have caught up with them and it’s time to just admit that fact.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back