Total Miles On Your Vehicle

This is correct

That said most super duty/heavy duty trucks now come with around 35k lb towing capabilities available.

Ummm close. It's actually 33,000 total gross.

I have hauled 6x6 bales of hay along with 5x6 bales.
Hell back in the day we pulled 40' cotton trailers with 16-18 bales on them. One heck of a load.

Ummm close. It's actually 33,000 total gross.

I have hauled 6x6 bales of hay along with 5x6 bales.
Hell back in the day we pulled 40' cotton trailers with 16-18 bales on them. One heck of a load.

Who made that baler?

In the picture I posted the gross weight of everything is 37,000lbs

2001 Nissan Xterra. 410,000 miles. Original motor. Rebuilt transmission twice. Runs like a champ. A/C comes and goes.

when I worked out of our Shreveport office, I averaged about 60k miles a year. One year, I think I went 80k. I bought an 06 Z71 and when A guy hit me head on in 2010, it had 290k miles on it.

'06 Saab 9-3 2.0T with 100K miles (just starting to give me a little trouble. Engine coils, etc. Nothing huge).

'08 Tahoe with 89K.

2001 Nissan Xterra. 410,000 miles. Original motor. Rebuilt transmission twice. Runs like a champ. A/C comes and goes.

Having some major problems with the A/C right now. They replaced the compressor, and it works intermittently. Been rainy this summer, so it hasn't been a very big deal, but steam's been on the last few days.

I'm gettin real tired of it's crap.

2000 cavalier. Without looking a little over 180,000 miles. I've always tried to stay away from payments and just try to buy what I could, but it's time to get something new. Thinking of buying a Chevy cruze. I love those cars for some reason.

VN Store

Back