Total Miles On Your Vehicle

Had a Chevy S-10 manual transmission with 390,000 something miles on it same engine and trans. Sold it about two weeks ago and heard from the guy that bought the engine caught on fire today while he was on the interstate.

Had a Chevy S-10 manual transmission with 390,000 something miles on it same engine and trans. Sold it about two weeks ago and heard from the guy that bought the engine caught on fire today while he was on the interstate.

you sold at the right time

Most I've ever put on a vehicle was 350,000 on my Chevy truck. Original engine and transmission.

Ha ha.. have to take it easy over them speed bumps, the gas tank may explode if they are hit too hard.
$1, 999.00 Brand spanking new, one should expect a few hiccups . I never had the pleasure of owning one. I did have a 1974 Vega. I think they were about ss bad as the Pinto.

You had a vega super sport?

2003 Toyota Sienna 153k
2007 Toyota Camry 132k
Good gas mileage on both and no major problems so far

342, 912 miles ..1972 Ford Pinto, 4cyl ...5 speed ...blue in color...They don't make cars like this one these days.

My first car was a 1972 Orange Pinto Stationwagon. It was a bad ride lol. My friends always made fun of it, but no one ever turned down a ride.

Passed 90,000 a week ago. Happily there is no timing belt so the owners manual doesn't have a major service listed.

hit 113k and I have to replace the oil pressure sensor this weekend.

'02 F-150 4x4 - 246k (was only owner - sold to student needing his first vehicle)

'13 GMC 4x4 - 24k (been on the road way too much this year).

VN Store

Back