TOS Reporting Cowherd said Dilfer will take Gruden's MNF spot tonight...

Dilfer has been the heir apparent for MNF for a while. Getting him acclimated in the booth with Tirico would be a wise move, given Gruden's reported moves.

Unless Gruden took a 3 day trip to Philly to talk to Castillo, I highly doubt Dilfer is on tonight. That being said, even if it's not tonight and people at ESPN are reporting Dilfer to MNF that still bodes really well for us.

Eagles fans and media are worse than Arkansas. Yeah, Gruden is talking to a guy who got fired mid-season about coming back to the Eagles next season.

He probably meant "doing" as in talking about the game...not as in announcing it. lol don't get too excited

If, in fact, he did say that...which I didn't hear

Reactions: 1 person
Just so everyone knows the official MNF twitter page posted a pic of gruden breaking down film yesterday for this weeks game.

Yeah. Doesn't add up. I don't see the guy spending the last three days in Philly (where it's cold as crap right now :)) just to up and leave today.

Hes broadcasting the game tonight they have already recorded spots interviewing players with Gruden.

Dilfer does Monday Night Football every freaking week, people. He sits at a desk with the lazy eyed black dude and Steve Young.

VN Store

Back