Top Prep Forward Chooses G-League

Disagree. I try to learn as much as I can about each player and enjoy watching their development over their 4 year career. This has become much more difficult in recent years and made the game less enjoyable for me. The transfer portal is good for the player but not me as a fan.

Who said anything about the transfer portal? Yes, we care about the players and hope for the best for them even after they are gone. But that's still because of the name on the front of the jersey. Grant Williams is evidently a wonderful human being, and I check the Celtics box score daily to see how he is doing. But I wouldn't be doing that if he had gone to North Carolina.

Reactions: walkenvol
Yes!
Nobody complains about the best baseball players skipping college and going straight to the Minors. I actually like it. I still wish the NCAA/NBA would make it just like baseball. Go pro after HS, or go to college, but you have to stay 3 years before going pro.

I’d love for the NBA to implement the MLB rule but they won’t. It has nothing to do with college. It has to do with the players union in the NBA.

I get they get paid immediately but they really miss out on building a brand and following form college spotlight. People don’t watch g league. Endorsement deals will have their eyes on the kids with the folllowing not the dudes hidden in G league
Scouts watch it & that's all they care about

I love it. It will once again prove John Calipari is a fraud & kill the UK bb program

VN Store

Back