'20 Top Football Recruits in Tennessee

I've seen several play. Besides Lawrence from Ensworth (best I've seen in a long time), Curtis (BA) and Stevens (BGA) are really solid players. I know they are not 4/5 star guys, but I think both will be 4 star at some point.

One guy I watched a couple times isn't listed. Ethan Cash (QB at Independence).

Reactions: Evergrenevol
Now THIS is the class I'd give credence to building a wall around our state.
Looks like we may have a few holes in the fence already
images

I've seen several play. Besides Lawrence from Ensworth (best I've seen in a long time), Curtis (BA) and Stevens (BGA) are really solid players. I know they are not 4/5 star guys, but I think both will be 4 star at some point.

I think you're on to something with Curtis. I'm watching film and he is a much better ilb prospect than French from Memphis. Sheds blocks and fights through. French looks a step slower too.

Reactions: Evergrenevol
I think you're on to something with Curtis. I'm watching film and he is a much better ilb prospect than French from Memphis. Sheds blocks and fights through. French looks a step slower too.[/QUOTE

Devyn is a player. He is a good kid with a big upside. He played a lot of TE out of need, His stats were down this year because BAā€™s front 4 was so strong.

Ethan Cash? Maybe a lower D1 school, big if.

Ethan Cash? Maybe a lower D1 school, big if.
Just saying....he has a good arm and played well last year. Not saying heā€™s a top 300 or anything, but somebodyā€™s going to get a good one. JMO

I think you're on to something with Curtis. I'm watching film and he is a much better ilb prospect than French from Memphis. Sheds blocks and fights through. French looks a step slower too.

I see a lot of D2 games. He seems to stand out every game.

I watched as well and agree with both of you. The 1st play looked like he was shot out of a gun on that blitz. Heā€™s looks pretty darn good for a 15-16 year old.

One observation........how come you can have 4* WRs, but no QBs on the list?
Interested in seeing how the new kid at Oakland is. 6ā€™4ā€ from Indiana. BGA qb is good, but not SEC material.

Your post made me think. Best HS qb to come out of TN? Ingle Martin, Chad Pennington, Andy Kelly? Slim pickings....

Reactions: feathersax
havent we been pulling from memphis the past couple of years....

Counted six 4-stars on the list who are committed to other schools and reside in or to the left of Nashville. Not saying beating Vandy is going to totally solve that problem, but it couldn't hurt to be the best team in the state that we are trying to lock down

VN Store

Back