'20 Top Football Recruits in Tennessee

peaygolf

Let's Go Peay
I know you are not new to this. GA high school FB is way more competitive than TN. Competition breeds better players. Now of course you will have a gem here and there, that all states tho. I would say TX and FL are ahead of TN also, as far as breeding more numbers of quality recruits.
I know......I made a smart a$$ comment. Probably shouldn't have.:confused:

chavisut

@insidetweeter
I know you are not new to this. GA high school FB is way more competitive than TN. Competition breeds better players. Now of course you will have a gem here and there, that all states tho. I would say TX and FL are ahead of TN also, as far as breeding more numbers of quality recruits.
Nobody would dispute that.

This notion that a 4 star in one state is equivalent to a 3 elsewhere isn’t accurate IMO. Otherwise we would see 4 stars from all over the country.

I mean, is Darnell Wright a 3 star in Florida?

bignewt

VN's Resident Windbag
Lab Rat
Nobody would dispute that.

This notion that a 4 star in one state is equivalent to a 3 elsewhere isn’t accurate IMO. Otherwise we would see 4 stars from all over the country.

I mean, is Darnell Wright a 3 star in Florida?
Would Wright have been as dominant playing against florida competition? Maybe not?

perico

Tennethee willth be bacth
A 3* in Memphis is 3* anywhere.

VN Store

Sponsors